Packing for Ibiza

A

Anubis1020

I'm about to go to Ibiza in a few days and I'm totally pumped! I'm almost done packing and I was just wondering if there are any "essential" items I should bring. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Clip on fan for above bed (only £8 in Comet!) which'll save your life.
Vit C/Berocca tablets (there are some serious berocca addicts on here!)
Suntan lotion
Mosquito plug-ins
Cd player (or minidisc/mp3 player and speakers)
Loads of cds
Travel adapter (I always forget that one)
Condoms
Jolly good book ;)

phone charger so u can call your mates at seven in morning when on way to space and they are on way to work ha ha

*Saffy* said:
Wooly socks

You and your wooly socks! :lol:

Seriously though Saffy, I was worried about night-time temperature, but it'll be so nice and warm that you can get away without even needing to cover your arms at night.

Wish you could do that here.

Take a carry on...

With all needed things for the first three days if you are flying w/ Iberia. They misplace my luggage every year and are absolutely the biggest bunch of sh*theads when it comes to finding it. I swear I was inches away from going postal on those b*tches.

K

Re: Take a carry on...

Kristoff K said:
With all needed things for the first three days if you are flying w/ Iberia. They misplace my luggage every year and are absolutely the biggest bunch of sh*theads when it comes to finding it. I swear I was inches away from going postal on those b*tches.

I'm not a big fan of Iberia. I flew them on my first visit and vowed never to fly them again -- long story short -- I only fly into Ibiza with Air Europa.

Anubis1020, I usually create a pack list a week or two before traveling. As I recall something I add it to the list.

Very good advice premile although one thing you may not think to take but I (from experience) suggest adding is something for dodgy stomachs! The pharmacies speak english, but as to whether it could be enough to get a cure for your ailment is another thing.

I had a real bad stomach the last few days I was there and didnt understand anything on the shelf of the pharmacy as it was all in spanish. Try explaining the the guy behind the counter in no uncertain terms that you "cant go" when there are several groups of people standing behind you who can quite clearly understand what you are saying better than the chemist can!

Take something like rennies which will work on a dodgy stomach AND work on acid indigestion at the same time!

Boring I know and maybe you will bring it home unopened, but trust me, if you have to open the pack you will be glad I suggested taking it!

andivokes said:
Very good advice premile although one thing you may not think to take but I (from experience) suggest adding is something for dodgy stomachs! The pharmacies speak english, but as to whether it could be enough to get a cure for your ailment is another thing.

I had a real bad stomach the last few days I was there and didnt understand anything on the shelf of the pharmacy as it was all in spanish. Try explaining the the guy behind the counter in no uncertain terms that you "cant go" when there are several groups of people standing behind you who can quite clearly understand what you are saying better than the chemist can!

Take something like rennies which will work on a dodgy stomach AND work on acid indigestion at the same time!

Boring I know and maybe you will bring it home unopened, but trust me, if you have to open the pack you will be glad I suggested taking it!

You read my mind andivokes. I always take a pack of rennies with me cos I drink more alcohol and eat more rubbish when I'm away and it really effects my stomach. Rennies do wonders!!

kitten's head said:
Berocca tablets (there are some serious berocca addicts on here!)

What is berroca? Ive heard a few people on here talking about it. Am I missing out on something :?:

Apparently its some kind of vitamin pill. I dont believe in 'em personally, eat the right food and you wont need any!

K said:
What is berroca? Ive heard a few people on here talking about it. Am I missing out on something :?:

Vitamin C and lots of other vitamin tablets, I swear by them .

In fact bloody Berooca should start paying me for the increase they are going to see in their profits this summer :p

Back