Packing for Ibiza

Barbie said:
K said:
What is berroca? Ive heard a few people on here talking about it. Am I missing out on something :?:

Vitamin C and lots of other vitamin tablets, I swear by them .

In fact bloody Berooca should start paying me for the increase they are going to see in their profits this summer :p

I always drop that stuff too, great for revitalising your system.

AND - if you start feeling a little sunstroked get this down ya ASAP - it will sort you out.

I take it when i get in from a late night (every night then), when i wake and before i go out.

I agree that eating well should be good enough, but you can't rely on the food like you do back home. My diet at home is fantastic being a fitness addict but i get very lazy when on holiday.

andivokes said:
Very good advice premile although one thing you may not think to take but I (from experience) suggest adding is something for dodgy stomachs!

Thanks Andi, I just added it to my travel list.

nice and tight saffy (only kiddin) we are tlaking about packing, no matter how well you thinked you have packed everything, you always get there and remember you forgot to pack your *whatever*.

Yeah, I think the best advice on this one is from Kristoff K - pack about 3 days worth of clothes/toiletries in your carry on. Don't rely on the airlines to get your things to you on time unless you're flying direct. The 1st year in Ibiza my stuff was totally lost......and NEVER FOUND! Boo hoo. Tragic. The 2nd year it was delayed so I didn't have it for a couple of days. Boo again. Needless to say, I had a few days worth of stuff in my carry on so it didn't affect me as much the 2nd time around. Good luck everyone!

SpecialK8 said:
Yeah, I think the best advice on this one is from Kristoff K - pack about 3 days worth of clothes/toiletries in your carry on. Don't rely on the airlines to get your things to you on time unless you're flying direct. The 1st year in Ibiza my stuff was totally lost......and NEVER FOUND! Boo hoo. Tragic. The 2nd year it was delayed so I didn't have it for a couple of days. Boo again. Needless to say, I had a few days worth of stuff in my carry on so it didn't affect me as much the 2nd time around. Good luck everyone!

Spot on - I've made sure, the last few times I've travelled abroad, to have everything I need to spend at least one day without any other luggage. I've spent 4 out of the last 6 years, working for an airline (KLM) and it surprises me just how many people pack EVERYTHING into their cases and take no hand luggage - just for them to end up with absolutely nothing if their bags end up delayed/missing

Robo ... SHUSH ! (I'll let em all in on your little secrettttttttttt! ;) )

Back