Pacha restaurant menu??

Lady Gunn

its my husbands birthday in early March & we are planning a long weekend on the island. I had thought that dinner at Pasha might be suitably special (have not been before).....table duly booked, but when asked if they could let me have a sample menu, I was advised that they are "not allowed" to send them out??!! Seriously??!! I haven't been able to find anything online other than quite old "group" menus, so I'm assuming that their kitchen takes their privacy very seriously

So two questions - can anyone post a copy of the (Mediterranean) menu? I'd like to make sure that it'll appeal to the H and also get a feel for the cost.

Alternatively, if you were going out for a celebratory meal in early March, where would you recommend?

Thanks for the help!

x

don't have a copy, but remember a few bits of the menu such as

black cod
beef steak with foie gras
steak tartare
slow cooked lamb

things like that. I've always eaten really well there. it's not cheap, but not astronomically expensive neither.

as alternatives you could either check out pastis or the ibiza food studio. you should find stuff online about these two places.

don't have a copy, but remember a few bits of the menu such as

black cod
beef steak with foie gras
steak tartare
slow cooked lamb

things like that. I've always eaten really well there. it's not cheap, but not astronomically expensive neither.

as alternatives you could either check out pastis or the ibiza food studio. you should find stuff online about these two places.
Thank you so much, have now booked both Pastis & Ibiza Food Studio for Friday & Saturday night respectively Now can't wait to be there!

Thanks again

L x

we went and it was fantastic. They emailed me a menue. You will need to book. I didn't tell my wife and suprised her. went to flower power after too

Anyone got any idea on what the starters may be? Only asking as I'm very fussy with what I like and Sushi is not my thing! Is this 2 separate restaurants in one? I've been reading up and it looks like you have to pick between the Mediterranean or the Sushi one?

it's got two zones - the garden is the sushi restaurant, the inside is the 'normal' one, but AFAIK you could even get sushi if seated inside and probably vice versa.

the menu of the 'normal' restaurant is sort of mediterranean fusion cuisine so starters cover all sorts of stuff like spanish ham, salads, fish, steak tartar...

it's not a cheap night out, but I've never eaten bad at pacha restaurant. it's worth it.

Anyone got any idea on what the starters may be? Only asking as I'm very fussy with what I like and Sushi is not my thing! Is this 2 separate restaurants in one? I've been reading up and it looks like you have to pick between the Mediterranean or the Sushi one?
They are very relaxed, you can have anything you want from the Menu at any point you like. If you choose to drink gin and tonics while your other half eats Sushi then as long as you spend the minimum then they won't be bothered. I often have a pre dinner beer, small sushi starter, meat/fish main, sometimes a small desert washed down with a bottle of red. I then take a long drink or beer into the club. My last spend for two was under 150 inc a decent tip.
I try and book for 12am or just after and normally go in the club about 2.30/3am

it's got two zones - the garden is the sushi restaurant, the inside is the 'normal' one, but AFAIK you could even get sushi if seated inside and probably vice versa.

the menu of the 'normal' restaurant is sort of mediterranean fusion cuisine so starters cover all sorts of stuff like spanish ham, salads, fish, steak tartar...

it's not a cheap night out, but I've never eaten bad at pacha restaurant. it's worth it.
Perfect, sounds like ill like it then. Going to get this booked now! thanks

They are very relaxed, you can have anything you want from the Menu at any point you like. If you choose to drink gin and tonics while your other half eats Sushi then as long as you spend the minimum then they won't be bothered. I often have a pre dinner beer, small sushi starter, meat/fish main, sometimes a small desert washed down with a bottle of red. I then take a long drink or beer into the club. My last spend for two was under 150 inc a decent tip.
I try and book for 12am or just after and normally go in the club about 2.30/3am
Thanks mate, I'm liking the sound of this and was going to go to Solomon anyway so more than happy to pay a bit more for a good meal as well, especially since I'm with just the Mrs this year! Going to have to book the 9pm sitting though as the min spend is 120 euro per head and ill need longer than 2 and a half hours to rack that up I recon! Also gives enough time for food to settle before moving on into the club.

Thanks mate, I'm liking the sound of this and was going to go to Solomon anyway so more than happy to pay a bit more for a good meal as well, especially since I'm with just the Mrs this year! Going to have to book the 9pm sitting though as the min spend is 120 euro per head and ill need longer than 2 and a half hours to rack that up I recon! Also gives enough time for food to settle before moving on into the club.

I think that too early mate tbh, going in the club before 2am even for Solomun is a long night. The portions are adequate but not massive and you can always chill on the terrace with a cigar and brandy afterwards and chat about the old days.

I think that too early mate tbh, going in the club before 2am even for Solomun is a long night. The portions are adequate but not massive and you can always chill on the terrace with a cigar and brandy afterwards and chat about the old days.
Thanks! Think I may reconsider then! What time does Pacha usually close for Solomon?

Btw @aregandj they will probably quote you a minimum spend which will make you baulk and reconsider whether it is worth it.

In practice it isn't really policed that strictly.

Just don't take the piss and leave a tip for good service - which you will no doubt get! Once you have finished your meal you are free to chill on the outdoor terrace as diver has mentioned (or, indeed, wander into the club) ;)

Btw @aregandj they will probably quote you a minimum spend which will make you baulk and reconsider whether it is worth it.

In practice it isn't really policed that strictly.

Just don't take the piss and leave a tip for good service - which you will no doubt get! Once you have finished your meal you are free to chill on the outdoor terrace as diver has mentioned (or, indeed, wander into the club) ;)
Wicked that's good to know! Looking forward to it now!

Well if the burger that I had on the roof terrace is anything to go by then the food will be delicious.

Well if the burger that I had on the roof terrace is anything to go by then the food will be delicious.
There's a roof terrace? Is this part of the club or restaurant? Or is this the ''outside terrace' which has previously been mentioned?

There's a roof terrace? Is this part of the club or restaurant? Or is this the ''outside terrace' which has previously been mentioned?
It's a terrace that's on the roof which is outside. I guess you could use either description.

It is open to anybody in the club and you can order food such as burgers if you choose

have you been to pacha before? the rooftop is one the best features the club has. but the burger joint up there has got nothing to do with the restaurant

have you been to pacha before? the rooftop is one the best features the club has. but the burger joint up there has got nothing to do with the restaurant
Nope first time this year, that's why I asked. So its part of the club and not the restaurant then, looking forward to trying this out now!

Back