Out Of Curiosity-

Have u seriously been bored in the inside room of dc10?

I have- I thought DC10 was a sh1t clubbing experience - Once was enough for me :lol:
I loved the music but I thought it was full of goons who tried too hard to look like they were off their heads (i don't mean that in a drug sense) and a lot of bandwagon jumpers saying 'look at me - i go to DC10!'

Image should never come before the music.

I think it would have been good a few years ago - i know people who discovered it by accident in 2003 whilst looking for afters on a monday morning before it was as known as it is today. They said it was a quality underground club and Ibiza clubbing's best kept secret. I also know someone who used to go there in '01 and said it was excellent. Look at it the last few years - the music they were playing was average - and it was full of idiots in fancy dress. And don't get me started on the K word! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to go into your rant, cos as usual its a lot of yada yada no offence but calling DC10 boring makes you look once again a bit of a weirdo

Im not into minimal either but you say you would rather be in a top 40 club then here? :

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js7Scz6HpTg&feature=related

:confused:

Ey if I'm weird I'm weird. I'd rather be weird then pretend to like something I dont. But as I said, Minimal is great in cafe's and stuff. Its not that I don't like it, I just don't like it TO DANCE to.

Minimarc- Minimal can definately be called Techno man. Its alllllllllll names and ****, end of the day it's all used in many many wonderful ways and thats what matters. Every music has its purpose, including minimal. So, don't feel like its bad to like minimal or bad to not like, something like Gabber.

Watching a bunch of people sitting down and another bunch with their shirts off and Danny Tenaglia dance around a pole as if he knows he's being filmed for youtube doesn't make me want to go. Infact it just makes me want to stay away even more.

Back