On my way to Ibiza, while connecting in Frankfurt ...

What a load of balls. These are the same type of girls who walk in the middle of a dance floor and dribble over each other in the hope that some fat Henley clad chav will inseminate them later in the evening. I'd like the punch girls like that in the face. Bollocks this happened, and if it did, a passionate affair in the toilet of some manky German airport is both sluttish and rank. Wedge off.

What a load of balls. These are the same type of girls who walk in the middle of a dance floor and dribble over each other in the hope that some fat Henley clad chav will inseminate them later in the evening. I'd like the punch girls like that in the face. Bollocks this happened, and if it did, a passionate affair in the toilet of some manky German airport is both sluttish and rank. Wedge off.

lesbians?

OMG why was this thread resurrected?!Sluttish and rank, indeed! Passionate affair in a toilet - not!!

I'm very very willing to be proved wrong, perhaps by holding the strap on - or at least photo or film evidence, but I am with SP on this on. Its all a bit attention seeking innit?

Best thread of the year, Paris400 i love you :twisted:

Aww, you're so sweet! Thank you. Now I wonder why everyone is ignoring my beautiful videos of Aravella the Champagne Girl - she was a much classier bird than the trolley dolley! LOL

Aww, you're so sweet.I wonder why everyone is ignoring my beautiful videos and posts about Aravella the Champagne Girl at Pacha - she was a much classier bird than the trolley dolley! LOL

Which video and post is this id be delighted to see it :twisted:;)

I still don't understand lesbian sex, despite copius amounts of research on the Internet I don't understand how real people do it. It looks boring.

Back