On my way to Ibiza, while connecting in Frankfurt ...

Paris400 said:
Sorry that I couldn't reach for my camera from the positions we were in - it was such a passionate moment I couldn't spoil it with, "Show us your cherries, love!"

If I could have I would have for my beloved forumers. :D

:eek: Will you marry me???

Paris400 said:
Sorry that I couldn't reach for my camera from the positions we were in - it was such a passionate moment I couldn't spoil it with, "Show us your cherries, love!"
we will let you off this time but next time we want visual proof!! :eek:

McRackin said:
Paris400 said:
we will let you off this time but next time we want visual proof!! :eek:

I promise to get more pics next time! I became such a shutterbug towards the end of the trip and I'm so happy I caught the Pacha girls in all their glory. Hopefully my Qantas girl can be immortalized in the same way. ;)

And Chewie and Morbyd - I hear the Singapore Air girls are quite as randy! :lol:

Paris400 said:
And Chewie and Morbyd - I hear that the Singapore Air girls are quite as randy! :lol:
Flying Aeroflot and Emirates on my next two trips. I have a feeling they're not up there with Quantas and Singapore :confused:

Flying Aeroflot and Emirates on my next two trips. I have a feeling they're not up there with Quantas and Singapore :confused:

I know some Emirates girls and believe you me mate they are dirrty bitches indeed;)
Here we have Kelly and Sam ...mmmwwwaahhhhhhhh:lol:

2njlw07.jpg

Great thread by the way love it better than the usual on here birds talking rubbish (and about their boyfriends), more of this plz :lol:

do we know paris is not mcrakin in disguise though?! the lack of pics makes me suspicious.

anyone want my tale about the slutty mummy and sandback services? anyone....!?

Back