On my way to Ibiza, while connecting in Frankfurt ...

Paris400

I met a flight attendant from Qantas Airways. She looked as confused as I was in that horrid Airport - where were we to go to find Gates A and B at 6 in the morning when no one was around? We eventually followed the slew of people who got off our flights to the passport control desk, the only area that seemed to have anyone official who might know something.

Anyway, while on line she told me her plans for the day - she was flying to Nice for her three days off, then back to Singapore, then back to Sydney. She was very beautiful for a flight attendant (like Catherine Zeta-Jones, if Catherine was a flight attendant) and was quite amorous when she told me about Singapore. She said we should find our gates "together" and she didn't let me out of her sight while we went through passport control.

Anyway, when we finally found the way to our gates, we decided to bunk the flights and hit the ladies room for some out of control fun of our own. I wish I had been flying Qantas rather than Lufthansa because this would have been my entry into the mile high club. I think I may have some free tickets to Singapore, as well. ;)

We did make the later flights, though, and the whole experience made Frankfurt airport a little brighter. The diaper changing station will never be the same, though.

At the moment we climaxed I suddenly realized - Ibiza is my life. I had made the right decision about my summer holiday.

Is a girl a slut if she shags another girl in an airport bathroom? I mean, we only had a little time between flights (even with the ones we bunked), and then we were flying off to different parts of the world.

Wish I had gotten some pictures - she looked Catherine Zeta after a 12 hour flight and an hour's shag.

Paris400 said:
Is a girl a slut if she shags another girl in an airport bathroom? I mean, we only had a little time between flights (even with the ones we bunked), and then we were flying off to different parts of the world.

Wish I had gotten some pictures - she looked Catherine Zeta after a 12 hour flight and an hour's shag.

No of course not....................photos.........I wish you had too........ :lol:

Pip UK - my brother in arms! It was a true Ibiza experience, but in the airport.

Also, in Ibiza airport I met the manager for the hip hop DJ who plays in a small room in Pacha - you know, the Italian from Brooklyn who's bald and looks like a goon. They lost his luggage yet again. I wasn't impressed - I'd rather have house. Viva Roger and Erick!!

Paris400 said:
Pip UK - my brother in arms! It was a true Ibiza experience, but in the airport.

Also, in Ibiza airport I met the manager for the hip hop DJ who plays in a small room in Pacha - you know, the Italian from Brooklyn who's bald and looks like a goon. They lost his luggage yet again. I wasn't impressed - I'd rather have house. Viva Roger and Erick!!

Paris I think I love you :lol:

Paris400 said:

sh!t, i take that back, didnt realise you were a 'lady' lol :D well in girl 8)

Oops, sorry! Now you have to clean up the cornflakes.

Remember "Total Recall"? "I'll be home in time for Corn Flakes!"

Well, I was in Ibiza in time for a rainstorm but then 7 days of sun, boobs and house music.

Paris400 said:
Anyway, when we finally found the way to our gates, we decided to bunk the flights and hit the ladies room for some out of control fun of our own.

Paris, that is a "great moment in hook-up history." You are the man!

Paris400 said:

dude looks like a lady diggler... wait... she is a lady!

legendary post, and one i will be storing mentally for many years to come (no pun intended)

all i have to say is --->
longt.gif

best thread of the year :!:

OMG a comment from the McCrackin hisself - Yay!

Sorry that I couldn't reach for my camera from the positions we were in - it was such a passionate moment I couldn't spoil it with, "Show us your cherries, love!"

If I could have I would have for my beloved forumers. :D

Back