Office Xmas parties

I work for cancer research foundation, so all our "spare" cash goes back into applied research. Smug and virtuous... However, I do get two paid weeks off to hang out in mountains with family, friends and 3 very happy boys, much prefer that to various lame office antics which I vaguely recall from past jobs:lol:

we were supposed goto a dickens theme night last sat. got cancelled at last min. and ended up at Rules in Covt Garden, where some bloke had a heart attack while waiting for his table...

Ours was an overnight black tie dinner at some hotel in Kent. The thought of spending time with work collegues out of work hours just isn't right. So I luckily avoided it :lol:

Ours was Soho House - free drink (a choice of 1 red wine, 1 white, and beers - the white tasted like bleach :eek:), free food (some conception called "tubs", basically a small tub of curry, fish and chips or mini hamburgers, as you can imagine there was hardly any to go round).

No free cabs from work to the venue.

No free cabs from venue back to your home stations.

But we still had fun :lol:

Got our yearly reviews next week cant wait to see what the non existant payrise will be :lol:

Party in the office tonight. Free taxis, free food, free booze (whay hey!)
Swing band, DJ and then out to Yellow for a bit of Jonathan Ulysses (well I'll be heading round anyway)

J

We get a mass produced 3 course meal, wine on the table and some drinks vouchers and i then get to listen to 25+ male IT geeks talk about all things geeky :lol:

Christmas, a recession, and london will do that to you !! :confused:

Did you give him mouth to mouth in your Dicky bow :?:

and did he die ??

no, but i think Tracy leaning over and giving the poor sod an eyeful must have tipped the poor sod over the edge.

i was more concerned about keeping 3 moqitos from making a rapid re-appearance.

they were still working on him by the time the Hozzie Van showed up. (it was his 2nd attack, so i dont think it was looking too good).

Roe Deer was nice tho.

your "boss" not dipping into his own pocket? :lol:

tight bastard, how much is Soloman Kalouless on?

did you hear roman lost a few billion in share's asset value and had his own bail out from the kremlin cronies

what was the PR spin on that morbs;)

Nothing.
Glad. Helmets.
Missus wouldn't allow me anyway due to track records at previous xmas knees up and actually just not just at xmas. (Please note I was single and not with missus but still not allowed to interact with any female staff especially if booze is involved).

Ours was Soho House - free drink (a choice of 1 red wine, 1 white, and beers - the white tasted like bleach :eek:), free food (some conception called "tubs", basically a small tub of curry, fish and chips or mini hamburgers, as you can imagine there was hardly any to go round).

Ours was Soho House last night! I got there late but apparently they had the little hamburgers as well. Think the bar tab ended at about 8 grand!

Back