Office Xmas parties

Ours was Soho House last night! I got there late but apparently they had the little hamburgers as well. Think the bar tab ended at about 8 grand!

What did you think of it? We had the smallish room upstairs!! Windows looked out onto the street....when we first got there we thought what the hell is this as it seemed so small but it turned out ok in the end!

did you hear roman lost a few billion in share's asset value and had his own bail out from the kremlin cronies

what was the PR spin on that morbs;)

a necessary and planned downsize/de leverage that was anticipated and positive, anyhow we do not comment on personal circumstances.

I have had to many. Bonus of being a project manager is that I am on a few teams & have to sign off the bill (conflict of interest alert!)

Was at Room restaurant on Wed, San Carlo on Fri & Bluu Bar week before (all manc).

Have put on about 5 stone tho!

What did you think of it? We had the smallish room upstairs!! Windows looked out onto the street....when we first got there we thought what the hell is this as it seemed so small but it turned out ok in the end!

We had the room upstairs but not top floor. it did seem small but ended up being just the right size and could have anything from the bar which was a touch.think there were about 50 ppl or so

I'm a consultant so technically I work for me, but client's Xmas Do is at the Sports Cafe at Haymarket next Thursday, followed by the bar in the hotel they've sorted for us big wigs.

I'm popping for one drink at one of our office's do later but that's it for me.

Quietest work do Xmas for me for quite sometime8)

Free three course meal and free bar for 3 hours at local bar / restaurant (with skittles alley). Daddy treats his staff well, and I've been doing my usual Christmas party tactic of challenging everyone to how much they can drink etc. and therefore come party time, everyone buys you drinks !! Magical, has worked extremely well at previous companies.

We had the room upstairs but not top floor. it did seem small but ended up being just the right size and could have anything from the bar which was a touch.think there were about 50 ppl or so

Thats the one we were in, with the patterned wallpaper and leather couches?

I'm a consultant so technically I work for me, but client's Xmas Do is at the Sports Cafe at Haymarket next Thursday, followed by the bar in the hotel they've sorted for us big wigs.

I'm popping for one drink at one of our office's do later but that's it for me.

Quietest work do Xmas for me for quite sometime8)

so, who did you get in your secret santa?

:lol:

this was ours last night - my head is so so so sore!!

n689747720_1591082_8059.jpg

n689747720_1591194_3048.jpg

n689747720_1591198_4800.jpg

Is that your party piece Steph :lol:

Our work do is next Weds, where I am freelancing at the mo is a really small agency so there'll only be about 20 of us so hopefully it won't be anything too annoying and just a nice meal somewhere, they are doing Secret Santa tho :spank:

Mine & Mrs Jam's parties were both on the same night so.....

....last night I had the pleasure of Mini Jam II refusing to go to sleep, followed by Mini Jam I jumping into bed with me at 3am, headbutting me on the way in. He kindly backfisted me in the face at 7am as he flailed his arms across in a mega-yawn...

Mrs Jam rolled in at 10am with partial hangover that has worsened throughout the day...

Merry Fckukn Christmas! :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah - "get away from my champagne - its mine all mine" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All champagne is banned now where I work...not that I ever saw any of it anyway. I have a lunchtime meal with my team planned and then a bigger departmental party on Friday in London in the day time, I have been volunteered to dress as rudolf and give out the secret santa presents!

Ours is wednesday, having to drag my ass out of home on my day off to go into town for a bar crawl starting off a the slug and lettace weeeeee... and waste loads of money. From one year massive themed nights out with hundreds in halls to a couple of people in the pub with £25 a head. Sucks!!! I also ain't going to get any bonus in march which i usually get 10% of my annual salary.

At least you've still got a job.

Giving my do a major body swerve this year. I'm always making a complete t'what of myself at the Christmas party, so its getting massively rubbered this year.

Doubt it for much longer if you knew who i worked for, the arm of the company i work for there trying to sell off for 8 Billion pounds.

We didn't get one this year and I don't know of any company that is having one which isn't surprising.

Back