Offical Chelsea Vs Utd Thread

Fronty

Has to be a Man U win for me !!!! Hope to be giving the Chelsea boys some **** tommorow. BTW unlucky Spurs i really wnated you to do it but you were just outplayed.

What are your guys predictions ??

Really? A whole separate thread for one match-up?

I wasn't happy about this draw. I think it's really 50-50. On their day, either team could win.

Big surprise was Schalke last night. I'd wanted Chelsea to draw them but now I'm glad we didn't!

Really? A whole separate thread for one match-up?

It's like the last days of elvis, excess on a roman scale. But lets go crazy!

United pack midfield, one sending off. 0 - 0.

As a proper red i'm obv V interested to see if the tranny plays with the black carl lagerfeld - that united defence is pwopa dodgy, so perhaps the new Scheveckenko can break his duck this time. Hopefully not.

as a strict neutral, I would hope this cnutfest of cnutfests ends in a 5-5 draw underpinned by plenty of bloodshed and more cards than in a chain of clinton's.

I'd like Fergie to burst a blood vessel arguing with the lino over a throw in and Ancelotti's eyebrow finally take off for venus or wherever it is heading.

Asking me to pick a side is like asking what would you rather step in horse sh1te or cow sh1te. I hope they both lose. final score 1-1

Always has a penchant for the Pensioners, but would like to see ol' purple nose do well in what might be his last/penultimate season.

Rooney & Terry make it hard to get properly behind either...

Always has a penchant for the Pensioners
I love those guys :)
article-1161487-03DBD013000005DC-993_468x306.jpg

I think someone here may be over-obsessing somewhat.

It's almost like a Jonny68 but in reverse.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully we'll win home and away mind, fancy it'll be us meeting Madrid at Wembley (possibly)

I said it'd be 50-50 and it was a very even match overall.

Man U had a bit more luck and takes 1-0 the advantage to Old Trafford, but it's definitely not over.

Another clear-cut penalty (on Ramires) not given. C'est la vie. It is our fate! :lol:

I said it'd be 50-50 and it was a very even match overall.

Man U had a bit more luck and takes 1-0 the advantage to Old Trafford, but it's definitely not over.

Another clear-cut penalty (on Ramires) not given. C'est la vie. It is our fate! :lol:

Maybe the Penalty wasnt given due to Torres practiting for the Olympic diving team........ TBH honest as a neutral i though it was very even and apart from some spells man utd just edged it for me.

Cant see Chelsea doing UTD at Old Trafford. Although with Torres i dont think hes as bad as eveyone thinks he is.. Just been unlucky and i think that i snow starting to affect his confidence.

Maybe the Penalty wasnt given due to Torres practiting for the Olympic diving team........
The penalty was by Evra on Ramires. He practically wrapped his legs around him and didn't touch the ball. It was clear cut.

And if you watch the replay of Torres' fall toward the end, he clearly got his trailing foot caught on the defender. I wouldn't have given a penalty for that and Torres wasn't looking for one either (popped right back up to his feet) so why he was carded I've no idea.

TBH honest as a neutral i though it was very even and apart from some spells man utd just edged it for me.
You? Neutral? :lol:
Both teams had their spells. We were all over them in the 2nd half of both halves. Pretty even overall. We missed a couple of sitters! Van der Sar made a couple of amazing saves too. He's still top notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walked past the Bridge (during first half) en route to a pub to watch... crowd were quieter than ever... when I got to the pub I could see why...

Back