Odd songs that might work in Ibiza..

thread's too random. there's no running theme. it isn't clear if we're talking about dancefloors, sunsets or whether I should unleash my archive of yacht rock?

any track I've ever mentioned on this forum is ibiza-friendly. wouldn't have posted it otherwise

WOW thanks to the OP I learnt about the side project of the National front man :D

The first thing that came to my mind was this

thread's too random. there's no running theme. it isn't clear if we're talking about dancefloors, sunsets or whether I should unleash my archive of yacht rock?

any track I've ever mentioned on this forum is ibiza-friendly. wouldn't have posted it otherwise
I'd flip your comment on it's head and go so far as to say almost any track is Ibiza friendly, it would just depend on where and when it was played

Maybe it would be better if the thread was 'tracks that wouldn't work in Ibiza' :rolleyes:

I'd flip your comment on it's head and go so far as to say almost any track is Ibiza friendly, it would just depend on where and when it was played

Maybe it would be better if the thread was 'tracks that wouldn't work in Ibiza' :rolleyes:

I don't know. Exceptionally doomy rock music doesn't smack of Ibiza to me, for example. I'm kind of thinking it needs to be a bit dancey, or a bit sunny, or a bit hippy... (Very puzzled by the inclusion of Joy Division in this thread. :lol:)

Last edited:
Back