October 2018

Moondust

Guys,

Maybe looking into a little 4 day trip in October. Ideally would like to book with the Amante closing party in mind. Have dropped them a mail if they have any idea what weekend it is. Looking at previous it been the 2nd or 3rd weekend unless anybody has an idea.

Be the latest we have been so what else will be running. Not fussed about any of the clubs but more interested in Sa Trinxa, Jockey Club, Underground, BHS, Ibiza Town etc or any other small venues.

Also saw the weather was very good for October last year.

Thanks Guys

I might be wrong but think amante have stopped doing actual opening and closing parties?

all the other venues you say do have things going on normally though. this year this is how things look like tentatively:

6/7 oct - season still going with playa d´en bossa clubs closing

13/14 oct - last club closings with pacha (confirmed) and probably amnesia (TBC). possible that on this weekend a few of the mentioned venues above do have their closings or any events

20/21 oct - this is normally the weekend a lot of small places have their last parties (or underground maybe their first winter one...not sure though). it is also ADE in amsterdam that weekend which means all the big DJs are there and certainly not on the island - but who cares?

27/28 oct - this is when we change to daylight fading time and the season really shuts

31 oct/1nov - halloween parties and BHS for afters.

yes normally weather is really nice in october but you can also get a few rainy days.

I might be wrong but think amante have stopped doing actual opening and closing parties?

all the other venues you say do have things going on normally though. this year this is how things look like tentatively:

6/7 oct - season still going with playa d´en bossa clubs closing

13/14 oct - last club closings with pacha (confirmed) and probably amnesia (TBC). possible that on this weekend a few of the mentioned venues above do have their closings or any events

20/21 oct - this is normally the weekend a lot of small places have their last parties (or underground maybe their first winter one...not sure though). it is also ADE in amsterdam that weekend which means all the big DJs are there and certainly not on the island - but who cares?

27/28 oct - this is when we change to daylight fading time and the season really shuts

31 oct/1nov - halloween parties and BHS for afters.

yes normally weather is really nice in october but you can also get a few rainy days.

Thanks Stivi,

I saw they cancelled the Opening last year but nothing about the closing. I read it that it was only for last year but perhaps thats changed. Will see what what/if they come back with anything.

Maybe , as in last year : There will be some additional dates after the closings. Additional Flower Power date with Too many DJs and a additional Hot Since 82 Date.
Hope so , I am there in October.

Maybe , as in last year : There will be some additional dates after the closings. Additional Flower Power date with Too many DJs and a additional Hot Since 82 Date.
Hope so , I am there in October.
It's the best time for party by far.. lots popping up the week or two after *closings*..

Do You really go out while in Ibiza?
No and no kids with us this trip..:twisted: so it will be beers , peak early,bed early,set alarm for sunrise for beer sneaky bump,joint for the mrs and back to bed for a morning ride:) breakfast and repeat for 4 days...why would you want to ruin that by going out..:confused: oh and the music on the balcony willl be Next Level Beats..:cool: #dreamtrip

Last edited:
Can you expand on this please, bar the obvious ones

I'm toying with the last weekend in Sept or the later half of Oct (at the mercy of the babysitters)
So first and second week is the big closings ..
a friend always has there end of summer closing party this is a 2 dayer
Next weekend is melon bomb closing at Pikes another biggy for the residents
Then week 3 you get the chringutos closing .
Atzaro usually have a closing party which will be very busy
My 40th on the 19th carry on 20th
Then we have 11days to recover for the marathon of Halloween
Mischieff -atzaro
Then hostel
Then carry on

No and no kids with us this trip..:twisted: so it will be beers , peak early,bed early,set alarm for sunrise for beer sneaky bump,joint for the mrs and back to bed for a morning ride:) breakfast and repeat for 4 days...why would you want to ruin that by going out..:confused: oh andthe music on the balcony willl be next level beats..:cool: #dreamtrip
Does she know that.

Any delights we can look forward to from the 6th-13th?? We have booked nothing and planned nothing except for sunday roast at pikes. Not sold on Blue Marlin closing and only slightly tempted by the garden at DC10. Have thought about Tini at underground and maybe nip over formentera for the La Savina closing depening on the weather. Will be at Sa trinxa without doubt but any tips would be great..

Back