OBAMA is PRESIDENT!!!!

meryl,

exactly.

the democrats are probably about as left wing as the tories. the republicans are off the scale, somewhere between genghis khan and himmler.

And then he had the nerve to say people who thought he was out of line were stupid. The guy has cajones.

I think you mean cojones :lol: Cajones are boxes :lol:

But yeah you're right, a western countries leader says something bordering on racism at worst, or just plain stupid at best, yet he has the bollox to say people are stupid :lol: Brilliant :lol:

I think Obama should respond by commenting on the slick nature of Silvio's hair! :lol:

See below ;) :lol:

berlusconi-blair-40_676652c.jpg

:spank: What a cock :spank:

After and before surgery. Everything redone except the brain
berlusconibeforeafter.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I once got into an argument with a Vietnamese man over the word "politics." He insisted that all politics are bad and that the word is inherently evil. As a young man in college, I insisted on arguing with him. Now that I’ve got a few years under my belt, I realize he was mostly correct.

I'm sorry to disappoint the world but it's going to be more of the same crap no matter who is elected president. When Mr. Obama said he was looking for change, it was most likely to support his half brother that exist on a dollar a month income. Literally, he was asking for your change.

It's all crap, from either party. There will be no real change. Look to yourselves to make a difference. Your own countries have plenty of problems and, as usual, if yu get in too deep, Team America will come to the rescue weather you like it or not.

Take the pain and enjoy your vacation in Las Vegas or New York at .75 Euros to the dollar. We country that invented Rock and Roll and the Spork also can be an obnoxious bullying idiot.

But we're worth it since we have an extremely tight and tasty vag.

thank fuk for that^... The worrying thing is when the Obama hysteria dies and peoples "hope" enters into reality what will happen?

Hmm

As a country, we're so young our vag has a slightly salty taste you cant resist.

I'm hoping we can fall back on our youth as an excuse for being so brash.

Tra-la-la...such is to be an ignorant American.

Even if Obama's presidency isn't all it's cracked up to be, and I've said before that I've prepared myself mentally in case that happens, he's already done more for the world than any US president in recent memory.

Obama's election has, to paraphrase Mandela, shown people around the world that anyone can achieve their dreams if they try. I'll add that it has also shown the United States is a country where dreams come true, and that's restored a lot of international respect in the country that had gone missing over the past couple of decades.

Earlier this week, I downloaded images of front pages from around 150 newspapers in about 50 countries. The reaction, on a global scale, has been enthusiastic.

"Even if Obama's presidency isn't all it's cracked up to be, and I've said before that I've prepared myself mentally in case that happens, he's already done more for the world than any US president in recent memory."

sorry m8 - WTF ?

"Obama's election has, to paraphrase Mandela, shown people around the world that anyone can achieve their dreams if they try. I'll add that it has also shown the United States is a country where dreams come true, and that's restored a lot of international respect in the country that had gone missing over the past couple of decades."

what planet are you on!!!

Maybe not for you, mate, and that's perfectly understandable, but if you look at reactions, newspapers, comments from around the world over this past week (which I've done), it's certainly true in a lot of places.

But not everywhere, certainly... in Russia, his election barely made the front page in most newspapers.

"Even if Obama's presidency isn't all it's cracked up to be, and I've said before that I've prepared myself mentally in case that happens, he's already done more for the world than any US president in recent memory."

sorry m8 - but ?

All politicians will fail in the eyes of their public, it's just degrees of failure really.

I think in the process of governing any free thinking developed country, it is impossible not to make the "wrong decision" from time to time. In my opinion, the public and media always judge decisons made by politicians from the position of hindsight, which is a luxury the decision maker doesn't have at the time.

But we expect superhuman judgement and forsight from our leaders and they are judged accordingly, regardles of how realistic our expectations really are.

I hold much more stock on a leader's ability to make a difficult decison in difficult times and then being prepared to be accountable for that decision.

"But we expect superhuman judgement and forsight from our leaders and they are judged accordingly"

no we don't

Back