• Pepe Roselló announces the opening of a new Space •

Had a look at their Menus from the instagram Pics and unless I’m seeing it wrong a Corona is 3 Euros. The food looks decent as well, could be a refreshing addition to the Strip.

The Place looks good

If a corona is 3 euros in there I will eat a chocolate hat
Pretty standard strip cocktail pricing according to a review on The Googles:

El sitio nos encantó , pero pagar 40€ por dos piñas colada y que pasarán tres veces por la mesa en menos de una hora para llevarse la copa no nos pareció correcto, es posible que no volvamos y la verdad es que un sitio recién abierto debería tratar mejor a los clientes.

We loved the place, but paying €40 for two piña coladas and that they will pass by the table three times in less than an hour to take the drink did not seem right to us, it is possible that we will not return and the truth is that a recently opened place should treat customers better.

Had a look at their Menus from the instagram Pics and unless I’m seeing it wrong a Corona is 3 Euros. The food looks decent as well, could be a refreshing addition to the Strip.

The Place looks good

Someone commented that there is a Day menu at lower prices but a different higher price one at night, but cant verify that

Got to be daytime prices. IIRC they do the same at mambos and bump price up after 6pm
Happy to be proved wrong though.

Reactions: PP
Straight and to the point...

Back