Notting Hill Carnival

Probably best you stick with your VIP in Ushuaia and leave the carnival to the hooligans.

One of the best things ever to do in London, but agree that you want to be heading home after nightfall.

Really looking forward to Sunday now, for once the weather's actually looking on point for it too!

Chasing down the Benji B sound system now i think, I'm pretty uneducated on what's where but got the details for that one!

Hoping to actually catch some of the parade this time round too, missed it last time! Ha!

For us, that was without a doubt the sickest Carnival to date. The Weather, Vibe, music was on point from start to finish. Even the tube experience was fun which for me can be the most challenging part of the day!

Got there a little later than we'd hoped to (every year) ... Cruised for a while taking in a few sound systems, then set up a spot at the Disco Hustlers stage. Epic! Gutted to have to wait another year to do it all over again!

One of the worlds best free parties!

First one i have ever missed :( We flew back from the states on Sunday and the thought of heading from east to West london, while jet lagged, was just too much. gutted!

For us, that was without a doubt the sickest Carnival to date. The Weather, Vibe, music was on point from start to finish. Even the tube experience was fun which for me can be the most challenging part of the day!

Got there a little later than we'd hoped to (every year) ... Cruised for a while taking in a few sound systems, then set up a spot at the Disco Hustlers stage. Epic! Gutted to have to wait another year to do it all over again!

One of the worlds best free parties!

Was absolutely brilliant. Disco Husters to start and then KCC and Mulletover to finish. Back at KCC yesterday. Broken today.

I love disco hustlers. its so cheesy but in the sun outdoors, it works. always a good vibe there too. Where was Mulletover?

Slushbrothers on Harrow Road, an amazing party. Disco Hustlers was good, but the MC did my head in after a while. KCC was difference class, a really good crowd.

He has his standard lines every year...
"this is your carnival...." which is an ongoing joke with most my frends ive taken to carnival we heard it so much and then goes overboard with "ole ole ole, oi oi oi" which i hate. Oh yeah, and "shake what your momma gave ya".

He got a policewoman to shout "this is your carnival" over the mic a few years ago.

He has his standard lines every year...
"this is your carnival...." which is an ongoing joke with most my frends ive taken to carnival we heard it so much and then goes overboard with "ole ole ole, oi oi oi" which i hate. Oh yeah, and "shake what your momma gave ya".

He got a policewoman to shout "this is your carnival" over the mic a few years ago.

Ha Ha! The 'this is your carnival..' thing also became an ongoing joke between me and the Mrs for the rest of the weekend.

Back