No alcohol for two days....

That's what I meant, see if I can cope with a week of drinking. As soon as we get there we're getting a 300 litre bottle of vodka for when we're getting ready.

I'll be making the most of a week without the kids for the first time ever (oh my god I feel guilty, hopefully the alcohol will help!)

I think that is taking it just a bit too far :lol:

Bestival - fell off the wagon, chopped it up, sat fire to it and doused the ashes in meths for good measure!:lol:

Finishing the weekend with a beer now and then back on wagon for a week or two.

Damned that blasted wagon ... wagon repair for me first before I can get back on it ... will not be drinking next week.

In the meantime ... sat with a beer in the Cezanne Lounge @ Marseilles airport waiting on a lift home. Had a blast.

will not be drinking next week.

Well, that resolution has just gone straight out of the window on account of the wax being sheared off a certain bottle which found its way into my suitcase ... 43% proof of herbal heaven from Gaucho land ... a base of Rosemary & Thyme - but don't think the the lady detectives would be too partial :twisted:

5 days and counting after the thorough pickling I gave my body last week. Attempting to push through until 1st October. Bit scared:(

Back