No alcohol for two days....

Think I must be the only person who doesnt really enjoy the taste of it :confused: There's not one drink I really enjoy, so never feel the need during the week.

Couple of pints and I have a hangover now to. However, the bad boys are making me feel shit as well at the moment...maybe time for a complete break?! :D

Fergie19 said:
However, the bad boys are making me feel shit as well at the moment...maybe time for a complete break?! :D

:lol: Stop me if you heard this one before? Monsieur Ferguson - how many times? If you'll feeling crap, have a break. It really can catch up on you!

Fergie19 wrote:
However, the bad boys are making me feel shit as well at the moment...maybe time for a complete break?!

Stop me if you heard this one before? Monsieur Ferguson - how many times? If you'll feeling crap, have a break. It really can catch up on you!

:lol: :lol: True true ;)

Thing is, I actually don't do many, and only once evry week or two. Have had breaks of 4 weeks and 3 weeks recently, then one session makes me feel harsh.

Have to say, they don't do nearly as much as they used to either.

I want my first one again! :lol: :lol: ;)

Fergie19 said:
I dont drink during the week either, feel bad enough after a weekend that during the week I need to stay sober

Ditto, not interested in drinking during week it has a "drink during the day" effect :evil:

Fergie19 wrote:

I want my first one again!

Stay two years clear of it and trust me, it will be better than your first one

Think two years may be a bit too long a break :lol: ;) Think I've decided though to take them less regularly, ie once per month. I cant believe how much they used to do compared to now :evil:

As for alcohol, dont like the taste of anything, and it makes me tired :lol:

Here's to a clean life :lol: ;)

PachaGirl79 said:
guess me and Morbyd are the only alcoholics left in this joint :confused:
I'm with ya, darlin'!

Beer #2 this evening in my hands right now :D 8)
That'll be all for today though

PachaGirl79 said:
guess me and Morbyd are the only alcoholics left in this joint :confused:

Nope...as per the title I think it's a big deal to not drink alcohol for two days :lol: . On day four now - might even not drink at the weekend.

After saying I hardly ever drink on the week, nursing a fat hangover after having a jug of cocktails and a couple of pina coladas last night :lol:

Three pints last night.....although it was only baby booze (Fosters) not big boys booze (Stella et al)......

carmenstill3.gif

My local Wetherspoons have just installed Budweiser on draft, mmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!! On Monday me & a DJ mate had 4 pints each, it hit him like a sledgehammer and I had to take him home! Ha lightweight!!! :lol: I went back to the pub and had another before getting the bus home. :D

We couldn't resist going in last night for another few pints. :D Well, I don't drink when I deejay on a weekend so that's my excuse. ;)

Back