No alcohol for two days....

Hey Laguna, quit shredding on the BUD lol. Your trailer park trash friend PachaGirl finds it rather refreshing ;)

DJ Quik: "bud-WISE-errrr, did you-see the-THIGHS on HER?!?" LOL.

PachaGirl79 said:
Hey Laguna, quit shredding on the BUD lol. Your trailer park trash friend PachaGirl finds it rather refreshing ;)

Given the fact that one can have very interesting conversations with you on a very wide variety of topics I can confidently state that PG ≠ TT. Now that's geeky :confused: . Using equations to define personalities. :lol:

However, Bud still sucks :lol: . If you like pilsners you gotta try Warsteiner or Bitburger. You can get them at Trader Joe's.

Old thread revived as I'm on day 8 of my post Carnival pre-Bestival detox!

Tough last night in some sweaty Camden dive last night. Drinking diet coke watching rock kids and Sadie Frost getting pissed.

Two more days and I'll be having a beer at Bestival8)

Old thread revived as I'm on day 8 of my post Carnival pre-Bestival detox!

Tough last night in some sweaty Camden dive last night. Drinking diet coke watching rock kids and Sadie Frost getting pissed.

Two more days and I'll be having a beer at Bestival8)

In the rain methinks :spank: :lol:

Got your fancy dress sorted yet? I can see you and Dan going as a kind of Wham tribute act :twisted:

I never drink during the week, maybe the odd glass here and there but very rare.

I have to say I still love drinking but recently its really made me feel bleurgh - and thats only after 2 glasses of rose :eek:

I lasted 4 Months, drank at the boat party & haven't had any since.

That said, we're expecting some friends here in 2 weeks so I'll probably partake once more.

:)

Bought one of these yesterday & it's sitting in the kitchen calling me.....:eek:

krups-beertender.jpg

That said, we're expecting some friends here in 2 weeks so I'll probably partake once more.

Bought one of these yesterday & it's sitting in the kitchen calling me.....:eek:

krups-beertender.jpg

very nice
I don't drink during the day it gets in the way of work:lol:

krups-beertender.jpg

:eek: How much was that if you dont mind me asking? That is my bf's idea of heaven!!!

:eek: How much was that if you dont mind me asking? That is my bf's idea of heaven!!!

Good novelty value, but pain in the arse to maintain for a decent pint, surely?

What say you Jamster? (Actually just realised we'll need to give you a while to test to answer this.)

They are made by Krups, called a "Bartender" (or beertender?) and cost 1400DHS new which is about £230

Bought mine second hand for 400DHS (£67)

You buy the 5L keg from the store for around 80DHS (£14)

It plugs in and sits there quietly keeping the beer nicely chilled.

Mrs Jam is very happy with the quality so far, as is our neighbour!

8)

They are made by Krups, called a "Bartender" (or beertender?) and cost 1400DHS new which is about £230

Bought mine second hand for 400DHS (£67)

You buy the 5L keg from the store for around 80DHS (£14)

It plugs in and sits there quietly keeping the beer nicely chilled.

Mrs Jam is very happy with the quality so far, as is our neighbour!

8)

Does look like a nice quality.

I have always fancied having a bar in the house. I might as well as the children treat it as a hotel.

I have gone my first alcohol free weekend in as long as i can remember. Feel much better for it and actually got loads of jobs around the house done this morning due to not being majorly hungover. :D

Hi my name is Zola and it's been 3 months since my last drink haaa

No really it's been about 3 months, I don't drink in the house and I haven't been out since probably the beginning of June.

Ibiza 21st for a week so let's see if I can cope!

Hi my name is Zola and it's been 3 months since my last drink haaa

No really it's been about 3 months, I don't drink in the house and I haven't been out since probably the beginning of June.

Ibiza 21st for a week so let's see if I can cope!

Hi and welcome to the (AA) forums haha! I know you dont need to have a drink to have a good time, but surely if youre going to Ibiza its nice to have even just a few, say even a nice glass of wine with dinner ??

I'm there the 24th for 3 days, and I know ill be drinking !! :lol:

Hi and welcome to the (AA) forums haha! I know you dont need to have a drink to have a good time, but surely if youre going to Ibiza its nice to have even just a few, say even a nice glass of wine with dinner ??

I'm there the 24th for 3 days, and I know ill be drinking !! :lol:

That's what I meant, see if I can cope with a week of drinking. As soon as we get there we're getting a 300 litre bottle of vodka for when we're getting ready.

I'll be making the most of a week without the kids for the first time ever (oh my god I feel guilty, hopefully the alcohol will help!)

Back