Nights you're going to this season

Arrive Friday 6 October in the evening. So it could be amnesia closing that night but may prefer to try to get to pikes if anything good on. Depending on pure pacha line up on the Saturday we may go there, but I'm sure amnesia will be involved at some point Saturday night. But then again i'll be outnumbered by three women so I'll have no say at all.

We arrive on Friday 28th July so going to Clockwork with the middle aged raver crew. On Saturday, gonna go to Ushuaia for Ants (really hoping either Maya Jane Coles or Lauren Lane are playing that day). Sunday will be a busy day as we want to go to three parties, namely: Clockwork beach party, Rumours at Destino for some Guy Gerber action and then finally Solumon at Pacha. On Monday we'll take it easy and go to Sa Punta for dinner and then go home Tuesday morning.

That's almost a complete replica of my plan! I fly home Wednesday and might try and squeeze in Sasha and Digweed on the Tuesday too.....dependant on my appetite for an in flight comedown!
You have impecable taste!

The parties/lineups this year are fantastic IMO. Every day/night there is a party that I would really like to go to. The whole "Ibiza isn't as good as it used to be" mantra is a load of old tosh as far as I'm concerned.

Depends on line ups and what days we are there for but think I might give the DC10 / Cocoon double header another go. Been about 8 years since I last did that so will be interesting to see if I can still do it.

so far for me two trips this year (pending if I can sneak a third)

openings (thursday may 25th - sunday june 2nd)

amnesia Opening
hi Opening
circo Loco and Cocoon opening
then depending on how the rest of the week flows, potentially hyte or labyrinth

closings (saturday 30th september - wednesday 4th october)
elrow closing
solomun+1
circo loco and cocoon closing
cocoon afters

I showed her the Cocoon ticket last night and she asked "Will I be hooked afterwards?"

Could be our first and last time?

Enjoy it at the time then.... :)

Last year in Eden, I met a couple on the dance floor, then pointed to a younger lad on the floor saying it was their son, I think thats brilliant, a family clubbing holiday :)

Back