Nights you're going to this season

None :(

No trip this year, too much on. Waaahhhh

First year in 9 that I've not been.

Its looking the same for me too, having been every year since 99 looks like this year will be a miss, with a small baby now so that kid of takes over, plus any mention of going to Ibiza with friends gets 'the look' from the wife

Ive got two trips this year

In late July/early August its going to be busy but Im thinking of -
Clockwork Beach Party - All the family, Im presuming this is acceptable as its just at a bar?
Cocoon - Taking my daughter who will have just turned 18
Pacha - Not sure what night but need to include daughters boyfriend and although its going to kill me, might need to go slightly commercial?
Destino - Im hoping for a Solomuns on the Thursday to give the missus a run out. Or some other evening party

Sept I'm unsure about at the moment, see how the season goes
Mon DC10's early sash then Cocoons
Tue - Resistance or Mosaic?
Wed - West End Bars
Thurs - ?

Looks like we may meet end july aug as i will book it once back from opening ,& go to orange clockwork events b4 mates land in ibz on july 31th..

Well for me this year its looking like.....

Sunday - Defected (went to one of their nights on New Years Eve in London (2011 in to 2012 IIRC) in one of the clubs in the o2 complex - really enjoyed it so want to see the "Ibiza version"!)
Monday - either going to be Cocoon or Circo-loco for me! Not sure which yet.
Tuesday - not much taking my interest so will probably try and sleep :lol:
Wednesday - AVB at Hi
Thursday - Cream :D
Friday - Labyrinth - never been to Pacha and HS82 is one I haven't got round to seeing so will be heading there for that. My only problem is trusting myself to get back to my hotel in time to check out and fly home on the Saturday..........we'll see what happens :lol:

Ive got two trips this year

In late July/early August its going to be busy but Im thinking of -
Clockwork Beach Party - All the family, Im presuming this is acceptable as its just at a bar?
Cocoon - Taking my daughter who will have just turned 18
Pacha - Not sure what night but need to include daughters boyfriend and although its going to kill me, might need to go slightly commercial?
Destino - Im hoping for a Solomuns on the Thursday to give the missus a run out. Or some other evening party

Sept I'm unsure about at the moment, see how the season goes
Mon DC10's early sash then Cocoons
Tue - Resistance or Mosaic?
Wed - West End Bars
Thurs - ?

See you there

Being a trance head I've always kind of stuck to nights like cream, connect, judgement (when it was trancey) etc. (p.s, anyone know what's going on with judgement this year? has it finally died). This season I'm still going to do cream and connect but going to try some new nights. defected, as I mentioned, elrow looks good. I see alot mentioning cacoon. What is the music genre at that? Although trance is my favourite. I do enjoy house if it's a bit deep and there is a good beat too it (not chart stuff where it's filled with idiots with poodle haircut's pretending they like dance music to be current). Also, I haven't heard about the clockwork beach party. Anyone got a link on here for me to find out more, sounds interesting. Can anyone help me regards to Connect info for the season? I expected it to be announced by now.

Orange Clockwork is from 28 juillet – 31 juillet
i guess the beach party is on sunday?
16806845_10154071784037531_7404438757488153083_n.jpg

Its looking like no trip for me either this year.
Sasha & Digweed would be my main reason for visiting but really dont fancy peak season.

Monday - Circo onto Cocoon
Tuesday - Maceo Plex (although if I get the chance to be on the island during applicable dates, I would love to try Resistance)
Wednesday - Paradise generally, but I would like to try HYTE dependent upon the lineup
Thursday - ?
Friday - MusicOn at openings as our friends have insisted, but personally I would head to Labryinth
Saturday - Elrow or Black Coffee
Sunday - Solomun+1. If I had more time on the island I would give Defected a go too.

in other news, Tony Blair has a 20 point lead over John Major in the latest polls... Bill Clinton called the Atlanta Olympics a great success and dismissed the Lewinsky scandal as a 'distraction' and Oasis edged out Blur in the race for number 1
is that a little CW pi$$ take there?;)
Its actually a very very very good vibe. Particularly that beach party where the atmosphere is electric, try it out.

in other news, Tony Blair has a 20 point lead over John Major in the latest polls... Bill Clinton called the Atlanta Olympics a great success and dismissed the Lewinsky scandal as a 'distraction' and Oasis edged out Blur in the race for number 1

i dont really get the joke but im nearly sure the beach party at Nassau is on sunday 30th , the party Friday at Sankeys, mambo sunset on monday

ps:Blur/oasis, :rolleyes:this posers/Wankers it's totally uk these kind of bad taste :lol:

diver for july maybe labyrinth might do the trick - bit early to tell yet though

Its looking good for this party for me.

Eldest just hit me with "What night can Jack and I go to on our own?"

Dads Taxi even on holiday, unless the bus service is good to Cala Lleyna/Nova

3 days at end of June for me, likely elrow sat sat when I land, Solomun on Sunday, Cocoon on Monday.
Every year I say it's probably my last but always find a way back.

Perfect weekend...

Lively party Saturday. Groovy tunes Sunday. Musical journey Monday. Very very jealous.

Back