Nights you're going to this season

Ive got two trips this year

In late July/early August its going to be busy but Im thinking of -
Clockwork Beach Party - All the family, Im presuming this is acceptable as its just at a bar?
Cocoon - Taking my daughter who will have just turned 18
Pacha - Not sure what night but need to include daughters boyfriend and although its going to kill me, might need to go slightly commercial?
Destino - Im hoping for a Solomuns on the Thursday to give the missus a run out. Or some other evening party

Sept I'm unsure about at the moment, see how the season goes
Mon DC10's early sash then Cocoons
Tue - Resistance or Mosaic?
Wed - West End Bars
Thurs - ?

musically speaking I think I'd like Cocoon but I reckon that would be better in a group whereas it's likely to be just me and my girlfriend this year, so we'll aim for smaller parties at pikes, underground or anywhere else I hear about off the radar. the black coffee night would have been really good too but the location is a no-no

musically speaking I think I'd like Cocoon but I reckon that would be better in a group whereas it's likely to be just me and my girlfriend this year, so we'll aim for smaller parties at pikes, underground or anywhere else I hear about off the radar. the black coffee night would have been really good too but the location is a no-no

I always forget about Pikes, that might be an option for me.

Cocoon would be fine as a pair surely? Just do a later shift there perhaps, its worth it for just 3 hours or so.

diver for july maybe labyrinth might do the trick - bit early to tell yet though
i think you might be right dude

Do you think we will all be okay at Clockwork Beach Party. I went last year on my own and its obviously a great crowd. But we will have a 15 year old with us and Im wondering if she would be accepted there. They had "door staff" on last year and although its just a beach bar I'm wondering if there is some bizarre entry regs for that day?

Can anyone remember if there were families there as i don't recall seeing any?

Pure Pacha still gets a few credible guests DJs I think it would be fair to say. Wouldn't like to say about Solveig. I saw him at Pacha actually in 2013 and he played mostly earbleed chart stuff. Judging by own his recent forays into the charts he is trying (and perhaps failing) to be a bit more house than pop nowadays.

Obviously Guetta is a no-go purely on the price & crowds and that's before you've even taken the shitty music into consideration.

HS82 will be playing some pretty accessible music I guess. This'll upset the purists, no doubt, but I still don't know if I'd describe it as commercial. Certainly not in the same vein as Sinclar & Solveig.

Is Flower Power an absolute no?? (sorry, just seen you're heading to Cocoon ;) )

I think the selfish me would go to HS82 and tell the kids to enjoy it - which I'm sure they will!

i think you might be right dude

Do you think we will all be okay at Clockwork Beach Party. I went last year on my own and its obviously a great crowd. But we will have a 15 year old with us and Im wondering if she would be accepted there. They had "door staff" on last year and although its just a beach bar I'm wondering if there is some bizarre entry regs for that day?

Can anyone remember if there were families there as i don't recall seeing any?

I am honestly not sure there.

Best keep a 15yr old away from clockwork beach party or you could end up knocking out some lurking Italians/Romanian that hang around that beach... holiday ruined

Best keep a 15yr old away from clockwork beach party or you could end up knocking out some lurking Italians/Romanian that hang around that beach... holiday ruined

Sounds like you speak from experience??

Hopefully get out a lot more than last year........ SO.......

Mondays: Circoloco & Cocoon
Tuesdays: Mosaic at Pacha, may get to 1 or 2 Resistance (Sasha & Dogweed) at Privi.
Wednesdays: Maybe a Pan-Pot or Liebing at HYTE (I assume it is back)
Thursdays: Afterlife at Privi (honestly don’t think In The Dark will do much for me now. Maybe a Lawler set only)
Fridays: Labyrinth at Pacha or a MusicON Main Room only (if say an Apollonia all night long) [Edit. 100% the Diynamic night at DC10 in July]
Saturdays: Maybe Ants Pre-9PM main stage if good line-up. Black Coffee (just to try Hi). Elrow (depends on Main Room i.e. all night long)
Sundays: SOLOMUN (maybe a Destino if Guy Gerber is there pre midnight)

Master at work at pacha IMS pre parties(one of pacha event im ok to pay & its not the 63€ :rolleyes: price but fair one )
IMS 10 years
with huge lineup includind MAW
Odyssey events (pool boat party) Joey Negro dj spinna anna Vega & so on..
Dc10 opening
Flower Power opening as it will be my first time unless cocoon lineup kick ASS...
Amnesia opening , huge lineup as they put more House, the other i ve attended sucks with too much boring Tech House Techno :p
Defected opening at Eden, its been a long time ive havent put step at Eden :D
Hi opening to see how they ve changed it, with their money they mus put a lot of lights & pyrottechnics stuff & more state of the art speakers ..
Elrow opening at amnesia

elrow pool party at Ibiza Rocks (not really a night event but will do all beach parties ill found interesting including bora bora )
zoo project parties
clockwork orange
Blue marlin pete Tong

Melon bomb/Hotel pikes events

too soon to plan closings but all the afterparties for sure if u can find the keys to get in :D (i will stand by french community in the island :cool:)
Elrow DC10 closing

Last edited:
Sounds like you speak from experience??
Not me a mate was walking be hind his wife and teenage daughter few years ago and when they passed a group of guys sitting on a little wall one of the group made a action of putting his hand up the girls skirt just as they passed:eek: in full view of her dad who happily chocked and punched the filty bugger..cops called and hours wasted.. put a downer on the holiday.. sure we'd all do the same :evil:

Not me a mate was walking be hind his wife and teenage daughter few years ago and when they passed a group of guys sitting on a little wall one of the group made a action of putting his hand up the girls skirt just as they passed:eek: in full view of her dad who happily chocked and punched the filty bugger..cops called and hours wasted.. put a downer on the holiday.. sure we'd all do the same :evil:
I won't be walking far from my car parking space (once I've found one) to da bar.

The current PoA looks something like this....

Saturday - Elrow or Sankeys Sabados
Sunday - Melon Bomb @ Tanit
Monday - Circo Loco
Tuesday - ?
Wednesday - Paradise (if it's on, hoping the Opening Party is the 21st June)

Back