Nights you're going to this season

"ibizatom"

What nights are everyone most looking forward to this season? I always love Cream. Most looking forward to Connect. will probably go AVB at Hi to see if they've only partially or fully ruined space's former home. I'm most intrigued by Defected at Eden though. I've always loved Eden and thought it's always had potential but let down by poor booking's. Defected could be just the night to push it forwards finally. Anyone know if Judgement isn't happening at all this year with Eden booking something else on Friday's or may it move location?

I'll be ending up going to almost every night at least once over the season, but parties I'll regularly visit this summer will include...

mondays: circoloco and cocoon
tuesdays: mosaic at pacha, cox/resistance at privi (cocoon afters too if there are any)
wednesdays:
thursdays: afterlife at privilege, unusual suspects at sankeys
fridays: maybe a labyrinth or two
saturdays: zoo sometimes and some black coffees
sundays: s+1 and some more

plus others TBC

Last edited:
What nights are everyone most looking forward to this season? I always love Cream. Most looking forward to Connect. will probably go AVB at Hi to see if they've only partially or fully ruined space's former home. I'm most intrigued by Defected at Eden though. I've always loved Eden and thought it's always had potential but let down by poor booking's. Defected could be just the night to push it forwards finally. Anyone know if Judgement isn't happening at all this year with Eden booking something else on Friday's or may it move location?

Same here with Defected/Eden, wasn't sure I'd go because I'm not too sure how the crowd will be, but think I'll give it a try, it suits the other couple I'm going on holiday with, isn't far to go and I like the music. Actually looking forward to something a bit different now (although definitely going in without expectations).

Also planning Privilege for Carl Cox, a night at Pikes, and really want to try Destino on a Thursday. Debating the Diynamic showcase at DC10 too but not sure if I can be arsed with getting frustrated about overcrowding on my last night.

I'll be ending up going to almost every night at least once over the season, but parties I'll regularly visit this summer will include...

tuesdays: mosaic at pacha, cox/resistance at privi (cocoon afters too if there are any)
wednesdays:
sundays: xxx and s+1

plus others TBC
xxxx on a Sunday? Did I miss something in another post?

Last edited by a moderator:

wednesdays:
sundays: s+1 and some more

plus others TBC
Surprised you will be going cocoon;)

I was going go to el row opening and dc 10 monday but changed my mind to music on (gonna give it once last chance, if carola plays his boring tech not going again) and solomon +1. Closings dc 10 and privelege:)

Isnt cocoon proper hard tho? Not sure I like it really really hard...no pun intended

define 'hard' (again, no pun intented but am chuckling away here hahaha).

heavily depends on who's playing, but say if you compare it to music on or elrow, it might be harder at some point, but definitely also more melodic at some other point. it just has a more varied sound over the course of the whole night whereas other nights are more linear.

don't know how to put this better than to say 'at cocoon I do get that journey all DJs always talk about'. sounds very much like a cliché but it is what it is.

During my 2 weeks i hope to attend Circoloco, Cocoon, Afterlife, Resistance (closing), maybe a +1/Underground night /Hi night (Thurs or Sat) and maybe but unlikely a daytime event. Other than that just see how things go!

define 'hard' (again, no pun intented but am chuckling away here hahaha).

heavily depends on who's playing, but say if you compare it to music on or elrow, it might be harder at some point, but definitely also more melodic at some other point. it just has a more varied sound over the course of the whole night whereas other nights are more linear.

don't know how to put this better than to say 'at cocoon I do get that journey all DJs always talk about'. sounds very much like a cliché but it is what it is.
Hahahha...glad i made you chuckle haha..i will give it a go...i like the varied sounds rather than sounding the same all night, i had a couple of friends that went for the first time last year and loved it!

define 'hard'
it has a more varied sound over the course of the whole night whereas other nights are more linear.

don't know how to put this better than to say 'at cocoon I do get that journey all DJs always talk about'.

Perfect description of Cocoon.

I mean, look at the artists you get with Cocoon across the season:

Papa Sven master & commander at the helm
Hefty doses of Richie, Adam, Ricardo & Nina
Other big-hitters like Josh Wink, Dave Clarke, Ben Klock, Dettmann, Ame, Dixon, Gerber - maybe even Coxy? Luciano..
Regulars like Ilario Alicante, tINI
DJ Koze, Mano Le Tough, Zip
The UK contingent: Scuba, Eats Everything, Skream, Patrick Topping
Live Acts: KiNK, Henrik Schwarz, Recondite
The Flash Artist roster: Dana Ruh, Sonja Moonear, Markus Fix, Christian Burkhardt, Dorian Paic, Sasha Dive
Breakthrough DJs like Carola Pisturo, Magit Cacoon

It's a beautiful thing

None :(

No trip this year, too much on. Waaahhhh

First year in 9 that I've not been.

I'm actually sad for you on your behalf. I first went in 2010 and have been 10 times, every year apart from 2012, since. in and out of season. got two planned so far for this year.

Back