Nights / Promoters: Gone but not forgotten.

Think I've got a Ministry magazine CD from way back when showcasing three nights at Pacha, one of which was Sundissential. Pretty sure Are you ready? Was the last track...

Yes! I have the same one, thats how I got to know the track when I heard it played out, not knowing much about hardhouse prior to that!

Fantazia had long moved on from the early rave/hardcore sound by this point, and was pure house, they did a huge one off at Privilege in 98, and then appeared again with a weekly night at Pacha.. I think one of the original owners has got involved with fantazia and they have gone back to their old rave sound, holding regular events in Scotland for some reason!?

As for Sundissential, I think they did 2 seasons at Pacha, in 99/2000 I think, it was hard house, I only went once but I remember hearing stuff like Tony Di Vit - Are you ready, and the dawn there!
Tony de vit, quality. Taken far too young.

Great producer, remember hearing Mrs Wood - Joanna TDV remix quite a lot in Ibiza in 98..

Are you ready, the dawn and I dont care are classics in the hardhouse world! Just a shame the music became a bit of a joke, similar to happy hardcore

Back