Nights / Promoters: Gone but not forgotten.

Have to agree with you on that.Best night i ever had in Pacha was Renaissance with John Digweed and Fathers of sound back in 96 and off to Space then for morning and to jockey club in the afternoon.:D

I have a couple of Renaissance compilations that I cane, that was a good night. I wonder why it ended?

I had some of my best nights out on the island back in 2004/5/6 @ Underground on Wednesdays. I don't know if it was a promoter who booked the acts or the venue, either way - special times!

I'll kick it off with Manumission.

Mondays at Privilege were that I spent 51 weeks a year dreaming of :twisted:

+

Pushka / Trade at Privilege

Not one of the biggest nights and I think it only ran 1 season.

On a trade theme, did anybody go to a Manumission night when they had the trade DJ's in the back room? Went once that year but they had blown the system early on. About 2001 I think.

perfecto was tuesday at pacha.

some classic ones mentioned here already, proper ibiza folklore n that

moneypennys
manumission
renaissance
clockwork orange

I have a couple of Renaissance compilations that I cane, that was a good night. I wonder why it ended?

Ditto. Their "brand" and style that they had really suited Pacha. Mondays next year maybe with Sasha playing piano house?

On a trade theme, did anybody go to a Manumission night when they had the trade DJ's in the back room? Went once that year but they had blown the system early on. About 2001 I think.

I had one very hazzy night walking around in the back room which was being hosted by Trade. It was indeed 2001. Wicked year.

Wednesdays at pacha if i remember correctly.

yeah we used to do Pacha 3 nights a week - pretty sure it was Sanchez Mon, Underwater Tue and Perfecto on Wed then over to Amnesia for Cream on a Thu then on to Space for Tonic on a Fri am lol and then rest for the weekend 8)

Pleased (Jon Pleased Wimmin) @ Velvet Underground (Thurs nights) circa '94...

One of the best house nights in London at the time.

Malibu Stacy @ Hanover Grand... same era... bit pretentious, but good fun.

Pleased (Jon Pleased Wimmin) @ Velvet Underground (Thurs nights) circa '94...

One of the best house nights in London at the time.

Malibu Stacy @ Hanover Grand... same era... bit pretentious, but good fun.

Oh i loved both of them.... had my birthday at Pleased at Velvet Underground one year (prob was 1994)

Malibu Stacey - Toni Tamborine on the door turned my ex bf away for not ironing his t shirt enough one week lol. Remember the door policy being a bit harsh! It was all feather boas and boys in tartan trousers as I remember it.

Club 4 Life - Gardening Club anyone??? :D:D

Villa Stefano in Holborn....
Happy Days

Yup, they absolutely smashed it and spent the entire night in there!!! 8)

On topic, promoters i miss in Ibiza - Godskitchen @ Amnesia during 2000 & 2001 season were some of the best nights i have ever had in Ibiza. Tiesto (when he was actually good), Fergie and Mauro Picotto in the main room......8)

Going way back to the early and mid 90's - Club UK, Sunnyside Up, Obsession, Out of This World, World Dance & Dreamscape

Back