New York Techno/Tech House/ETC

Want to hit the Brooklyn Mirage at least one more time if weather permits. Such a great venue.

It's my bday Monday so probably make Saturday my little celebration. It's supposed to be 80 out. I have tix for the closing with Ame too.

Im going to Baltimore in November with work..any recommendations for there..

Not sure how much of a scene they have in Baltimore but I have a coworker from there and will ask. If there is nothing on RA I find that Facebook events you can find some of those smaller parties if you just have the itch to hear some tunes. Facebook events can really be honest down now.

It's my bday Monday so probably make Saturday my little celebration. It's supposed to be 80 out. I have tix for the closing with Ame too.

@Neo95gt I went Saturday and wow what a difference when it is a public party not curated by Cityfox...oversold by about triple. The place was rammed from wall to wall and crowd was a little spotty. I think there were too many people to get a proper vibe going. Left around 330 as Jamie got into the 90s set.

Definitely going this Saturday and expect Christian to play a phenomenal set as usual. Looking forward to Mathew Jonson too.

@MashkaNYC will you be in NY and attending?

Im going to Baltimore in November with work..any recommendations for there..

Best bet in Baltimore is to make the 40 minute or so trip but i believe train down to D.C. They have several clubs down there, the one in particular coming to mind which was good was Flash I believe. I dont think you're going to find much in Baltimore itself.

Definitely going this Saturday and expect Christian to play a phenomenal set as usual. Looking forward to Mathew Jonson too.

So how was Kristian? There was no way i was paying 50+ for a measly 2 hour set at 2 am when i wasn't too excited for anyone else on the build. Plus the colder weather was a deterrent for me personally. I thought Cityfox really messed that up not giving him at least 4 hours.

I must admit I was a little too tipsy for a solid Ame review plus I went to after party and then after after party. But my initial reaction was good but has been better. Mathew Jonson, Matthias Meyer and Stimming were all in great form. My wife liked Midas 104 but I opted for Stimming.

Back