New York Techno/Tech House/ETC

Chris L

So its always sad to see the summer come to an end which for us in new york means cold weather is coming just around the corner and of course another Ibiza season and all that is gold here is coming to and end. However, it also means we rule the world for techno again because festival season is over and Ibiza closing parties are happening. So anyone interested or planning on visiting, some stuff to look forward to:

9/26 - Adriatique extended set headlining the City Fox closing party at Brooklyn Mirage
10/9 - Mark Knight at Marquee Nightclub Open to Close
10/9 - Roman Flugel at Output
10/16 - Guy Gerber way extended set for Blk Market at a BK Warehouse
10/23 - Dixon extended set for Blk Market at a BK Warehouse
10/24 - Drumcode w/Alan Fitzpatrick and Adam Beyer at a BK Warehouse
10/30 - Solomun All Night Long - BK Warehouse (Robot Heart)
10/31 - City Fox Halloween Special - Lee Burridge extended, Bedouin
11/20-11/21 - Time Warp (yes i know its not as good as Mannheim but its still good) w/ Luciano, Villalobos, Capriati, Liebing and Troxler b2b Jamie Jones extended). Phase 2 - Appolonia, Black Coffee, Sven, Recondite, Tale of Us.

Hope to see some of you guys out here partying, I plan on attending well the majority of these lets just say hopefully I'll still be alive between partying and work when Time Warp rolls around!

Last edited:
Its like a condensed Ibiza! Great line up, need to sort myself nights out wise over the coming months.

Do people on it in your NYC? Too old for all that now, but visiting in my younger days, I was always under the impression you could easily get banged up for a bit of personal.....

Chris L - you ever been to Webster Hall?

I was chatting to one of the Enter audio engineers the other week, friendly chap named Alex who was spending the evening supervising the big touchscreen conductor upstairs in the Premiere Etage. He mentioned he thought Space had the best sound on the island which begged the question what the best he'd ever experienced was. He said Webster Hall in NYC, not somewhere I'm familiar with so I'd be keen to hear if anyone else was and had a view.

So its always sad to see the summer come to an end which for us in new york means cold weather is coming just around the corner and of course another Ibiza season and all that is gold here is coming to and end. However, it also means we rule the world for techno again because festival season is over and Ibiza closing parties are happening. So anyone interested or planning on visiting, some stuff to look forward to:

9/26 - Adriatique extended set headlining the City Fox closing party at Brooklyn Mirage
10/9 - Mark Knight at Marquee Nightclub Open to Close
10/9 - Roman Flugel at Output
10/16 - Guy Gerber way extended set for Blk Market at a BK Warehouse
10/23 - Dixon extended set for Blk Market at a BK Warehouse
10/24 - Drumcode w/Alan Fitzpatrick and Adam Beyer at a BK Warehouse
10/30 - Music On at unannounced venue (Leon opening, naturally will be Carola closing)
10/30 - Solomun All Night Long at unannounced venue
10/31 - City Fox Halloween Special - Artists TBA (last year was Life & Death Party although TOU is already booked)
11/20-11/21 - Time Warp (yes i know its not as good as Mannheim but its still good) w/ Luciano, Villalobos, Capriati, Liebing and Troxler b2b Jamie Jones extended)

Hope to see some of you guys out here partying, I plan on attending well the majority of these lets just say hopefully I'll still be alive between partying and work when Time Warp rolls around!

Mark Knight! Techno...!

not a lot of techno on that list... You might wish to rename the thread

Chris L - you ever been to Webster Hall?

I was chatting to one of the Enter audio engineers the other week, friendly chap named Alex who was spending the evening supervising the big touchscreen conductor upstairs in the Premiere Etage. He mentioned he thought Space had the best sound on the island which begged the question what the best he'd ever experienced was. He said Webster Hall in NYC, not somewhere I'm familiar with so I'd be keen to hear if anyone else was and had a view.

Not a chance Webster Hall is best in sound, as much as it pains mean to say I actually think Marquee in New york is top top notch which is more a models/bottles environment. That said, Output in Brooklyn is really really good as well. As for sound in Webster Hall I dont find it that great but it also doesnt bring any dj i would want to see for the most part and its full of teenagers.

Not a chance Webster Hall is best in sound, as much as it pains mean to say I actually think Marquee in New york is top top notch which is more a models/bottles environment. That said, Output in Brooklyn is really really good as well. As for sound in Webster Hall I dont find it that great but it also doesnt bring any dj i would want to see for the most part and its full of teenagers.

It did come as a surprise as I'd never heard of it (although that's not saying much!) Cheers for the info though, one day I might get to go back and see for myself. And if Output is as good as you say it is, then Roman Flugel there will be special!

Some cracking events, with high calibre of acts who'll no doubt be playing some great music, regardless of pigeon-holing their genre. Very jealous!

Klockworks | Ben Klock/ DVS1/ A.Arias at Secret Brooklyn Location
sabato ott 10, 2015
$20 - $30

Secret Brooklyn Location

To be announced by Output soon!
New York, NY

Doors: 10:00 PM (ends at 8:00 AM)

hows the techno scene there? and the party vibes

It really depends on the party, Blk Market in my opinion is the best followed by Resolute for promoter events. Both usually have good crowd, good vibes and no shortened sets (headliners almost always get 4+). Music On for example if held at Ciprianis as it has been in the past, I would skip because it doesnt draw the right crowd for. Output is typically really good as well with the exception of some nights just being way overcrowded (ex: Dubfire open to close last december on a saturday) never again for something like that.

Back