New York Techno/Tech House/ETC

Bumping this back to the top so @Chris L @Neo95gt and any other NYers or visitors have a place to talk shit without hogging up space in the Ibiza Gossip or Observation forums.\

@Chris L I see you on here plenty but never in NY...where in NY do you live?

@Neo95gt I've seen you around RA and I think trance addict as well but don't think in person

You must not have been to Ariatique for their closing party in 2015. I would consider it in the top 5 worst things I've ever attended. This year supposedly they purposefully tried to combat that type of crowd with that Visionnaire app, I couldn't say because i haven't attended one yet.

A party 2 years ago? They threw a bunch of parties before and after that. My wife still talks about the Adriatique set in spring of 2015. And you had Dixon and Ame that year. And then the following year on a boat after all the trouble.

I think my first Cityfox party was 2013 in the Manhattan where Blkmarket used to regularly throw parties. And before that a handful of Listed events.

The crowd changed some but still great talent and production. Basically the same thing people say about Ibiza...

I see you on here plenty but never in NY...where in NY do you live?

Currently I'm in Greenpoint, might check out Gerd/Tennis at Output this Friday although slightly fearful of the way that place has looked recently. But I'll definitely be going there for Tanzmann on the 19th just more on the late side (maybe 2am), that is assuming he'll play 2-close.

A party 2 years ago? They threw a bunch of parties before and after that.

I was referring directly to the BK Mirage events, not actually CityFox itself. Generally i found most of their events crowd wise pretty good pre-Mirage. The problem is as it always is, the Mirage became cool or "the it" place to go, and for me that ruined it.

I was referring directly to the BK Mirage events, not actually CityFox itself. Generally i found most of their events crowd wise pretty good pre-Mirage. The problem is as it always is, the Mirage became cool or "the it" place to go, and for me that ruined it.

I've grown to a point where I really don't care too much about the crowd as long as the music and sound is on point. It plays a role in the party vibe but I usually roll with a good size crew so we set our own vibe.

Due to the massive size of Mirage and the smooth operation they run at door and bar I actually mind the mixed crowd, makes for great people watching and the place is never crammed so I can always escape to my own spot.

Currently I'm in Greenpoint, might check out Gerd/Tennis at Output this Friday although slightly fearful of the way that place has looked recently. But I'll definitely be going there for Tanzmann on the 19th just more on the late side (maybe 2am), that is assuming he'll play 2-close.

That should be a good party. Gerd is the truth and Tennis has played great the last two times I have heard him. He has his moments sometimes. Killer music this weekend. Onur ozer, Daniel Avery, Mano, Niggemann, Deetron, Boris Werner.

Andddddddddd I'm going to fire island :( but catching Chappelle and Chris Rock at Radio City Sunday.

And can't really complain about nice beach weekend

In bay ridge myself...love pauly g in GP

I'm headed out on Mark Knight's boat party this week. I've never done one of those here before but I'm keeping my expectations low haha.

I'll also be very interested to see the lineup for the Jamie Jones festival at the Brooklyn Mirage in Sept. I'd love to catch Rumors in NYC next month as well but the price seems a bit steep.

I'm headed out on Mark Knight's boat party this week. I've never done one of those here before but I'm keeping my expectations low haha.

I'll also be very interested to see the lineup for the Jamie Jones festival at the Brooklyn Mirage in Sept. I'd love to catch Rumors in NYC next month as well but the price seems a bit steep.

Out of everything this weekend...Mark Knight?

Boats can be fun. Blkmarkets annual Boat with Sven Weisman party is always a fun one. This year it's Fahads new/old thing but same party.

Jamie is around my bday so I will probably go to that. Pass on Guy Gerber, hasn't done it for me in a long time.

Oliver Koletzki next Friday at Schimanski...he runs the killer label Stil Vor Talent outta Berlin. Check out the new podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/stilvortalent/svtpodcast085-oliver-koletzki

Oliver koletzki is one of the good guys..:)

AndHim playing at Stil Vor Talent store in Berlin right now. More good guys. Saw an hour or two of their free party July 4th at the Mirage...good tunes but crowd was thin.

Have seen them all over NY and Berlin and Ibiza

Anyone headed to the Taste of Dust party at the mirage later? Stacey Pullen, Acid Mondays...Got some discounted 20 dollar tix.

Also Matthias Tanzmann on Saturday was fantastic as always, the crowd not so much but music made it bearable to put up with.

Also Matthias Tanzmann on Saturday was fantastic as always, the crowd not so much but music made it bearable to put up with.

Oliver Koletzki played great on Friday at Schimanski. Crowd was shit until the last 1.5 hours when it thinned out, ended around 5:30. I was itching to keep going afterwards but wifey wanted to go home. She took a pic with Koletzki and he was mangled so figured home was the right move as I doubt he was playing anywhere.

Back