new year on ibiza

Jason bye at irish bay bar that 31dec, free event, just sold my music on ticket :cool: Carola was not too bad along Destino closing but can't Compare hype djs with Jason Bye :p
Got pippi at Malanga café that day too
All people i know will go to pacha but Carola n Andrea de oliva, very far from my definition of good djs

Dec 29th u got ladies night at can'ta restaurantre in santa gertrudis (free cocktails 8-10pm ), lolas too

What’s the best time to get into DC10 on NYD?
Doors open at 6 pm but I’m guessing it won’t properly kick off until much later, or am I wrong?
@stivi, @cunninghamali maybe you can help? Thanks. 😊

Perfect! I was thinking about those times too just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to get into an empty club as surely people might go late as no doubts there will be a few sore heads from the night before.
Thank you and I’ll see you there 😃

Not sure what it will be like this year as so much is open and so much choice, not sure if it will be busy or comfortably busy

@G.W. come up and say hi!

There IS an afterparty tomorrow from 8 am in figueretas,av Ramon muntaner ,i Can put spotlight people on List of DJs(sens name last name through pm) i will bé there 11am to 1h30pm then Salinas 1rst deep then maybe back to thé After or a good rest...b4 Elrow amnesia,gonna sold my Dc10 tix to local 40€..

Pyramid last night was a nice gentle intro from my perspective. The young crowd didn't hold much back though. Main room was busy when I arrived at 1am and stayed that way. Terrace had the back curtained off and had more space. Aside from less flesh being on display, this could've passed for an early summer season date

I'm neither Marco's fan (especially the last 4 years) or Andrea Oliva's but tonight was excellent I thought. As busy as peak summer, minus a handful maybe, but really nice crowd. I honestly loved it

Oliva in particular, I felt he played like Solomun thr last half hour

I'm neither Marco's fan (especially the last 4 years) or Andrea Oliva's but tonight was excellent I thought. As busy as peak summer, minus a handful maybe, but really nice crowd. I honestly loved it

Oliva in particular, I felt he played like Solomun thr last half hour
Agreed the vibe in there was awesome. The refurb Pacha has had is a game changer especially the lights above the booth

It was pretty good and stayed until the bitter end plus an extra half an hour at the clock room which, to be honest, was a bit of a shamble. Really had a good time ….today I’m finding a bit hard tho 🙃
I think I might have spotted you at one point, where you there with a couple with the guy wearing eyeliner? I wanted to come up to you but you were chatting to some guy then and I didn’t want to be rude and interrupt, then our path didn’t cross again, next time hey! Glad you had a good night. Feliz año! 😍

It was pretty good and stayed until the bitter end plus an extra half an hour at the clock room which, to be honest, was a bit of a shamble. Really had a good time ….today I’m finding a bit hard tho 🙃
I think I might have spotted you at one point, where you there with a couple with the guy wearing eyeliner? I wanted to come up to you but you were chatting to some guy then and I didn’t want to be rude and interrupt, then our path didn’t cross again, next time hey! Glad you had a good night. Feliz año! 😍
Glad i didn't bring a coat in the end, we walked a bit out after it ended and then luckily a taxi stopped for us

yes I was with my gay mate with eyeliner

did u see me talking to a short guy with a hat on? I met him in there and I am in love 🤣🤣 was doing my best flirting 😏

shame wud if be good to see u, I didn't know what u looked like ha

Back