new year on ibiza

Intruiged how Elrow will go, I mean its massively sucsssful year in year out but I was under the impression the crowd at New Year was quite a serious crowd. Makes sense to do something different to DC10 tho

Think DC10 will not have Probs with this party. A lot of people will come from the Rest of spain for this days , if possible.

Intruiged how Elrow will go, I mean its massively sucsssful year in year out but I was under the impression the crowd at New Year was quite a serious crowd. Makes sense to do something different to DC10 tho
Why would you wanna party serious? Since Elrows own location in Barcelona is closed this will probably pull more people to the island.

Amnesia open between the days? Stella Bossi just confirmed 30.12 Amnesia / Ibiza in her story?
New Year schedule currently looks like this:

FRI 30.12 Pyramid | Amnesia
SAT 31.12 Music On | Pacha
SUN 01.01 Circoloco | DC10
SUN 01.01 elrow | Amnesia

Plus Lío on Friday and Saturday as well, and I'm sure Akasha too TBC. Keep On Dancing on the 2nd/3rd?

New Year schedule currently looks like this:

FRI 30.12 Pyramid | Amnesia
SAT 31.12 Music On | Pacha
SUN 01.01 Circoloco | DC10
SUN 01.01 elrow | Amnesia

Plus Lío on Friday and Saturday as well, and I'm sure Akasha too TBC. Keep On Dancing on the 2nd/3rd?

Looks like summer.

It's very interesting...not all parties will be busy I think, also flights are awkward and or expensive around that time of year so don't think there will be too many tourists
I may of had a look at flights from the uk around those dates. Only one airport doing direct flights (think it was London City) and they were about £500 return🙃

It's very interesting...not all parties will be busy I think, also flights are awkward and or expensive around that time of year so don't think there will be too many tourists
Most are spanish people from the mainland , residents and some tourists.
Enough to fill this venues propery. Not as in summer maybe , but decent ...
My opinion. Think someone will report here after this.

Most are spanish people from the mainland , residents and some tourists.
Enough to fill this venues propery. Not as in summer maybe , but decent ...
My opinion. Think someone will report here after this.

Also the clubs may shut some rooms to make it feel fuller, Amnesia has a curtain on the terrace now for example

i may give a miss Dc10 as ive noticed (usa halloween thailand dc10), always same djs after midnight, those djs i rank 2/10, i really don t care about their music...in other side some elrow tech house djs play music far from my definition of wicked tech house (if only Manacas play along elrow parties 🙏 this is a dj that play nice dark hypnotic housy Tech House)
I think DC10 will have a good lineup artist wise. ELROW alone is a big draw without any big names or NYD, be surprised if not a few big names on the dc10 line up.

I think DC10 will have a good lineup artist wise. ELROW alone is a big draw without any big names or NYD, be surprised if not a few big names on the dc10 line up.
Yep. I reckon ELROW will get the international crowd. DC10 on the first was brilliant when I went a few years ago.

I guess I’d go to amnesia for maybe 5 hours and dc10 after…best of both worlds for a New Year’s Day!

I think it’s great having such options for locals!

Yep. I reckon ELROW will get the international crowd. DC10 on the first was brilliant when I went a few years ago.

I guess I’d go to amnesia for maybe 5 hours and dc10 after…best of both worlds for a New Year’s Day!

I think it’s great having such options for locals!
What do you think : Will it be rammed at amnesia ? Normally there is only on Event St this time ( DC10 ).

Back