new year on ibiza

okay, this was initial plan. But activity on here is high at moment (even FgP hasn't gone into his usual winter hibernation), there's not currently any 2023 news and the busy New Year period is an echo of summer 2022. So we continue here for the foreseeable
I hope dc10 announce tickets and line up soon ugh! Impatiently waiting lol

Booking flights for NYE tomorrow will spotlight be selling tickets to Pacha or do you have to buy direct from the club site?

It will be Dc10 garden vibes 6pm to midnight, hoping they will give purple stamp on ur wrist as closing date (so u can come back) then Elrow amnesia til 6am as i can't see myself listen to some techno that night and more Happy House/Tech House
was wondering wich djs will be in garden beside Sossa Tania Vulcano? i wish Cassy Denis Cruz...
ps:thanks god we don t have Jamie Jones Set troxler Bibi Peggy Gou TMB...i wish they bring Kevin Yost Danny Tenaglia Kevin Saunderson Derrick May House/Techno legends n not hype djs..

oh dear…i know it’s not all about the line ups (especially for dc10 on nyd!) but thats too much on the tech house side of things for me! Wouldn’t be bothered about going at all

It will be Dc10 garden vibes 6pm to midnight, hoping they will give purple stamp on ur wrist as closing date (so u can come back) then Elrow amnesia til 6am as i can't see myself listen to some techno that night and more Happy House/Tech House
was wondering wich djs will be in garden beside Sossa Tania Vulcano? i wish Cassy Denis Cruz...
ps:thanks god we don t have Jamie Jones Set troxler Bibi Peggy Gou TMB...i wish they bring Kevin Yost Danny Tenaglia Kevin Saunderson Derrick May House/Techno legends n not hype djs..
Don't think garden is open nyd, wasn't last year

Unless they have wicked dj (upon my taste) at amnesia from 5pm to 1am, it should be dc10 6pm midnight then amnesia 1h30 to 6am (i need to bring again those inflatables to kids , those big yellow smyley 😆)

Back