new year on ibiza

NY Ibiza was a success for all parties by the looks of it!

I really think same thing will happen next year!

There seemed to be loads of people from main land spain particularly madrid and quite a few UK peeps there

True, sounds all the clubs were pretty busy and lots of people have come to Ibiza for the festivities in spite of some of the extortionate flights prices.

NY Ibiza was a success for all parties by the looks of it!

I really think same thing will happen next year!

There seemed to be loads of people from main land spain particularly madrid and quite a few UK peeps there
We only came out for one day/night for Music On and stayed in Old Town and I really liked how quiet and peaceful it was plus Pacha wasnt as rammed as summer but still very busy with room to dance from start to end

We only came out for one day/night for Music On and stayed in Old Town and I really liked how quiet and peaceful it was plus Pacha wasnt as rammed as summer but still very busy with room to dance from start to end
Yes old town was nice I did think more would be open though

The square in the old town had great music and lots of people dancing

How did you find music on? my friend went and didn't love the music

Yes old town was nice I did think more would be open though

The square in the old town had great music and lots of people dancing

How did you find music on? my friend went and didn't love the music
I thought Andrea Oliva started off a bit slow but the last hour he was very good. Carola played 3.5 hours and was awesome as always, I liked the longer sets with just the 2 DJs on the line up

This sounded great. A few more options than a few years back, club wise, on New year. I was chatting to a bloke down the west end about 13 years ago who went out for new year and since then I have always wanted to do it. Thinking about just booking up now.

This sounded great. A few more options than a few years back, club wise, on New year. I was chatting to a bloke down the west end about 13 years ago who went out for new year and since then I have always wanted to do it. Thinking about just booking up now.
You should! It's amazing time going NY

It's going to be my yearly ritual now!

Lolas in ibz gay aera has nice vibes ,10€ with a drink, met David Moreno leaving the place (just hug, he was amnesia in main room booth along pyramid)
First time i set a foot there, they have a drummer too
Think it will be my 1rst n last ibz nye, too quiet for me n not cheap too (plane/hotels) yearly week closure of restaurants such as es rebost can prat, bar ses paises san an, asador can pilot, can costa, comidas bar san joan, el carmen cala de hort cala de hort restaurant es boldado.
Looks like 80% of duty free shops were closed

Lolas in ibz gay aera has nice vibes ,10€ with a drink, met David Moreno leaving the place (just hug, he was amnesia in main room booth along pyramid)
First time i set a foot there, they have a drummer too
Think it will be my 1rst n last ibz nye, too quiet for me n not cheap too (plane/hotels) yearly week closure of restaurants such as es rebost can prat, bar ses paises san an, asador can pilot, can costa, comidas bar san joan, el carmen cala de hort cala de hort restaurant es boldado.
Looks like 80% of duty free shops were closed
2022 was quiet,too. Remember the time around amnesia closing. Ok, the beaches were ok, Sa Trinxa open. Saw the last day
of Sa Trinxa 2021. You were drumming ?

For short trip,im travelling light with my seabag,No extra cost,so cant bring my drum darbuka

Im more into Booking House ibz trips than nye as more options such Groove Odyssey i may go may 18-may22

Back