New year New me

I've been having the cold showers now for 2 weeks don't mind at all feel bloody great after.Mrs has been doing them for about 6 months and will never go back to hot ones.. highly recommend ... Where are you @Life of Rye ☹? Hope you just put on weight and don't want to flash that bod anymore...
Sadly, a Tunnocks Caramel addiction has taken hold. He’s 23 stone now with a motorcycle

I've been having the cold showers now for 2 weeks don't mind at all feel bloody great after.Mrs has been doing them for about 6 months and will never go back to hot ones.. highly recommend ... Where are you @Life of Rye ☹? Hope you just put on weight and don't want to flash that bod anymore...
At a guess I would say life of Rye has found love and for Now she has curbed his social media intake. So he is keeping the peace and just lurking for the time being. We’ve all been there.

At a guess I would say life of Rye has found love and for Now she has curbed his social media intake. So he is keeping the peace and just lurking for the time being. We’ve all been there.
Yes I think my last chat with him he found love ? so no shirtless shenanigans with the boys.he said...

Yo yo yo

Today I have been full of Ibiza feels it is some what bitter sweet.
Listening to a lot of ibiza club sets and generally just reminiscing about all the good times but on the other hand knowing I won't be visiting Ibiza this year :(

Though as pointed out I am very much into my motorbike and youtube which is what I actually said I would be doing at the start of the thread - man of my word ;)

Anyhow I am going to return to you lot to help me get through my sorrow.

Ibiza I miss you

Back