New year New me

Life of Rye

So....

Any of you set your self any goals for the current year?
Anything you can reflect on 2019 and want to change?

I asked the doctor (interestingly, a woman from my high school graduating class...) about seeing a dietitian. I had seen one before from another doctor with mixed results. When seeing the dietitian, I would lose weight! But I always found that dieting was a little bland for me. It's more fun to eat out. So I would take little breaks, and those breaks came more & more frequently. Anyway I wanted to try that again, and she (the doctor) didn't say no, but she didn't say yes either. Instead she got me a flyer for a Plant Based Eating Class.

So I'm going to attend three "classes" on Plant Based Eating.

Already said some of this in the drugs thread.

Giving up mephedrone completely. Giving up MDMA in the house, so that pretty much means only in Ibiza. Going to try and reduce alcohol. Four mushroom trips a year for personal growth!

Giving up dating sites - pointless waste of time and energy.

Try and up the number of weights sessions a bit, and also keep the focus on running and learning Spanish and programming at home.

Clear out and sell my dad's flat.

I would like to set aside proper time for reading every week, but not sure that will happen this year.

Not the most exciting times ahead, but I should at least get smarter and fitter. :twisted: :lol:

Tell me about it, I'm spending money like its going out of fashion. Also my diet is poor so will consciously be trying to eat less sugar and more veg but at the same time, eat even more meat just so I can piss off all those nut job vegan freaks.

Tell me about it, I'm spending money like its going out of fashion. Also my diet is poor so will consciously be trying to eat less sugar and more veg but at the same time, eat even more meat just so I can piss off all those nut job vegan freaks.
Ha ha my diet is pretty good.. Mrs good cook I eat a vegan lunch most days as we have a cafe near work where i can eat for half price.. But the shit talk in there between customers and staff is painfull... Very funny though..

Gym has been packed this week. Can’t wait for all the new year new me/ dry January / Veganuary tossers to bore off.

It does feel like ever since 'The Game changers' has been screened on Netflix. The cult has a handful of new followers.
Veganism is a growing trend and these people are not ready for a two way conversation on the topic

Anyone noticed though that they do it to be 'healthy' but you observe that they drink heavy on the weekends

You should be thankful for us January and February part-timer massively subsidising your fees the rest of the year. I mean, we'll all forget to cancel our subscription and continue paying long after we stop going.

Reminds me of a line a friend of a friend who owns a gym said to me before: "a gym owners year starts on January 1st and ends on 31st January" £££££££££££

You should be thankful for us January and February part-timer massively subsidising your fees the rest of the year. I mean, we'll all forget to cancel our subscription and continue paying long after we stop going.

Reminds me of a line a friend of a friend who owns a gym said to me before: "a gym owners year starts on January 1st and ends on 31st January" £££££££££££
Bloke at work nearly got divorced over this. Joined an expensive gym, went 5 times wife told him to cancel it, 6 years later he was still a member and she see a bank statement on the side.

On similar territory, I need to remember to cancel my Amazon Prime. Got stung with the January charge already :rolleyes:

... seems silly to cancel it right this moment though. You know, in case I need to order anything between now and February

It does feel like ever since 'The Game changers' has been screened on Netflix. The cult has a handful of new followers.
Veganism is a growing trend and these people are not ready for a two way conversation on the topic

Anyone noticed though that they do it to be 'healthy' but you observe that they drink heavy on the weekends
We’re top of the food chain. Nothing will ever change this. Going vegan is a fad

On similar territory, I need to remember to cancel my Amazon Prime. Got stung with the January charge already :rolleyes:

... seems silly to cancel it right this moment though. You know, in case I need to order anything between now and February
She used ours too much. Amazon driver was on the Christmas card list

Back