New Workers Questions and Answers

I don't have any personal experience with any of those workers package so can't tell.

lots of people mix genders when sharing flats yes.

food is great here. mediterranean of course.

of course you can make a benefit. but you'll need to work very hard for that and watch your spendings closely. most season workers don't come for the buck tbh, they come for the experience.

just throw yourself at it; finding out how it all works is part of the fun!

Hi:) Can somebody explain me "cash in hand" situation? Im from non-EU country and that means i cant work legally in Ibiza. But I want to:) So Im considering all the possibilities. Are most of jobs with working contract or cash in hand? Are spanish police strict and make deportations during season? What about club/bar owners policy? Pls help:)

Well after visiting the Island for nearly 21 years i am finally flying out for a season in Ibiza. This is a big step for me being in my 40's and just crashing out of a 16yr relationship! Im easy going but not into the club scene at all. Would prefer to work during the day if possible and preferably in the bay. My experience is in Estate Agency and Sales. Spanish s=is very limited.
Im flying out this Wednesday 13th and going to book some accommodation for a few weeks and then will look for a small studio by myself or to share. Any help/advice etc etc. Many thanks!

Hello,
I am Greek and I speak only good English...I've been working on Greek Islands so far and a lot of people suggest Ibiza...I 've been thinking of coming to Ibiza in a months' time or for next summer from April till October maybe? I don't know if there would be enough tourism from now on..so:

1) which is the best period for my kind of work?...

2) I was wondering if and where I could get a license to work on the street.

I am an artist and I make relief aluminium paintings on wood+henna/glitter tattoos+painting on fabrics+hairwraps and also wallpaintings....+I am a graphic artist.

3) If it is not possible to work on the street, is there a famous gallery were I can make an exhibition with my paintings only?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Alex

Does anyone know is it easy to get bar work in big clubs like amnesia,space or Es para? Do they just recruit the same barstaff as last season always wanted to work in amnesia ever since my first time in amnesia

Does anyone know is it easy to get bar work in big clubs like amnesia,space or Es para? Do they just recruit the same barstaff as last season always wanted to work in amnesia ever since my first time in amnesia

for the big clubs you'll need to speak pretty fluent spanish. and you should look alright too.

for the big clubs you'll need to speak pretty fluent spanish. and you should look alright too.
Stivi would you say you have to be female seen a few male barstaff but mostly female? Always wanted to work in amnesia but there's no chance of me doing security lol

Back