new for 2012: OCEAN BEACH CLUB IBIZA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally we are proud to announce the Grand Opening of OCEAN BEACH CLUB IBIZA on Thursday 28th June ..!!!! All the info will be released this coming weekend so anyone thinking of coming this is now a 100% CONFIRMED date !!!!

Website finally up.. http://www.oceanbeachibiza.com/

So let me get this right... You have to pay €20 just to enter? Most people in San An will have a pool in their hotel with music playing so why would anyone want to pay to use another? If it was free entry I could see people going there as it's somewhere different to go in the day to sit down and have a drink.

To be fair though they will still make money from the posey VIP culture lot.

If it was free entry I could see people going there as it's somewhere different to go in the day to sit down and have a drink. .

Such as Kanya...although to be fair you get a comp welcome champagne and canapes and the 20Euro is for their Grand Opening going on till 6am...presumably they wont be charging that on non-event days

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 1000 euro to hire a bed on the main event day and 500 euros every other day of the week. Owners VIP bed 4000/2000 euros - in San an ffs :lol:

Actually glad I wont be there when it does open now. I wanted ot have a nose but ffs man I wouldnt waste my time and money on a place full of people like they are trying to get in. Hope it flops :lol:

Website finally up.. http://www.oceanbeachibiza.com/
To be fair though they will still make money from the posey VIP culture lot.

I would have thought the VIP element would run a mile at the thoughts of slumming it with the great unwashed of San An.

Another thing VIP's dont like doing is spending cash if they dont have to......

Did anybody not tell Mr Lineker that there is a pretty bad recession in Europe at the moment:rolleyes:

the prices are for the opening event though, no?

I cant see them charging for general admission on a 'normal' day. If they do, i cant see it being busy at all!

are people actually surprised by this?

couldnt understand people saying this was a good thing to happen to san an, a marbella type place in ibiza - huge no-go for me

I reckon it could go either way. I cant think of anywhere really similar in San An other than Kanya and coastline (RIP) so from that aspect people might be curious enough to give it a go. If they allow free entry of course. They'll obviously charge for a sunlounger and the drinks will be on the high side for San An. on "event days" I suppose it depends on who they can get to play as to whether it will be a draw.

Im sure The Sun,The Mail ect have thier beds reserved for that TOWIE lot and the likes.We might even get some Walkers Crisps with the Beds.

walked past the beach club earlier, it looks no where near ready to open on june 28th, its a building site atm, was about 10 guys working on it though so maybe they'll suprise me.

I'd heard they were installing the new Void Acoustics incubus dance stack and the description of the sound system on the website would seem to confirm this. Will be worth a visit just to hear/see this. Google it and you'll see what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back