new for 2012: OCEAN BEACH CLUB IBIZA

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRackin

Super Moderator
the restaurant s'embarcador in san antonio turns into ocean club ibiza :!:

Ocean Club Ibiza will open in May 2012.Located in San Antonio it is set to offer a new ERA for San Antonio and set a new standard in service and entertainment. Ocean Club Ibiza is set to become one of the best beach clubs in Europe. See you soon!

:arrow: https://www.facebook.com/OceanClubIbiza#!/pages/Ocean-Club-Ibiza/227605340632318

297185_147883795309929_100002649278257_219213_413788926_n.jpg

OCI

Great. Good to see some higher end stuff planned for San An - as long as it doesn't become the next Playa d'en Bossa all will be fine :lol:

Bizarre... is this the same chain as Ocean Club Marbella?

Super S****y place down here... their 'Champagne Parties' are massive summer do's over here.

Cant imagine one in that space in San An though...

It would be nice to see it act as something similar to what they have at Zrce Beach in the Pag Islands, Croatia...or Far Out Club in Ios Greece...if anyone's been there. Ibiza doesnt have the mega beach club during the day. I havent been to Ushuaia yet, but it doesnt seem exactly the same as what Pag and Ios have.

It would be nice to see it act as something similar to what they have at Zrce Beach in the Pag Islands, Croatia...or Far Out Club in Ios Greece...if anyone's been there. Ibiza doesnt have the mega beach club during the day. I havent been to Ushuaia yet, but it doesnt seem exactly the same as what Pag and Ios have.

I agree, think san an defo needs a good daytime party place!

Yea me to, clubbing with the ability to jump in and out of the pool..or just dance inside of it seems like a wonderful idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back