My Ibiza Virgin Review...

Thank you :D

and errrr well i never know what people wana read and didnt wana blab on...probably because i havent a clue about DJ's etc etc but still massively enjoyed being in the clubs 8)

Certain things about the holiday i will keep to myself ;) :lol:

Blab away. I'm sure you have a few more anecdotes.

Exactly....totally agree :D tbf, its groups of girls that do my head in...i have the drinking levels of a bloke :confused: and a stamina of an athlete :lol: which doesnt bode well amongst light weights haha

I said to my best mate emma 'am i being selfish going amnesia on my own' she said 'a little bit mate if im being honest' - did i care ?! Did i f**k :lol:

Thats exactly what happened to me this year Vic - went with a friend who made out they were up for it and they totally werent and it kinda spoiled the holiday for me! Can I go with you next year?! HA!

I completely understand how you felt. I also went on holiday with some friends who quite simply did not get Ibiza! and to make it worse my boyfriend was also on holiday at the time with his mates and they were having a ball, doing all the things i was up for doing! They had VIP to cream for just 20 euros and gave us the option of the same thing and meeting them there, but we had already decided to see Guette at pacha that night so carried on with the plan, even though i said to the girls that it will be rammed, expensive and he is alot more hard core than his chart music (although i had seen a five hour set of his in NY and it was amazing!) but they said they liked his music and wouldnt mind it being busy! So we paid 70 euros for the tickets and off we went........got in there about 1am. Obvioulsy guetta doesnt come on untill about 4 - which i had warned them about too. and guess what as i expected they moaned about how busy it was, moaned about the fact they had to wait till 4 and when he came on they listened to two songs.....yes just TWO songs and decided they had had enough, they didnt like the music, its too busy and decided to leave! I was like WTF, i have paid 70 euros for this when i could have gone to cream VIP for 20 and had room to dance - MAD doesnt even come close! NEVER again will i be going with people who don't get it!

I completely understand how you felt. I also went on holiday with some friends who quite simply did not get Ibiza! and to make it worse my boyfriend was also on holiday at the time with his mates and they were having a ball, doing all the things i was up for doing! They had VIP to cream for just 20 euros and gave us the option of the same thing and meeting them there, but we had already decided to see Guette at pacha that night so carried on with the plan, even though i said to the girls that it will be rammed, expensive and he is alot more hard core than his chart music (although i had seen a five hour set of his in NY and it was amazing!) but they said they liked his music and wouldnt mind it being busy! So we paid 70 euros for the tickets and off we went........got in there about 1am. Obvioulsy guetta doesnt come on untill about 4 - which i had warned them about too. and guess what as i expected they moaned about how busy it was, moaned about the fact they had to wait till 4 and when he came on they listened to two songs.....yes just TWO songs and decided they had had enough, they didnt like the music, its too busy and decided to leave! I was like WTF, i have paid 70 euros for this when i could have gone to cream VIP for 20 and had room to dance - MAD doesnt even come close! NEVER again will i be going with people who don't get it!

I go on my own you can meet people to hang with in any club

MMM I have been there too, not nice. I actually now go on most trips on my own, but I try and plan some peeps to arrive after i'm there, like this trip I'm alone for 1st 3 days. That way I get a bit of both worlds...

MAD doesnt even come close! NEVER again will i be going with people who don't get it!

Sure that wouldnt of pissed me off big time :evil: did they even acknowledge that you decided to go with them rather than your bf ?!

I am quite lucky in the respect that i WILL NOT let anyone else ruin my holiday so i have learnt to do things alone if no one is following suit :spank:

Sooooo glad that i braved doing Amnesia on my own, was mega uming and arhing about it but now when i look back, it was the best move i made all holiday :D

MMM I have been there too, not nice. I actually now go on most trips on my own, but I try and plan some peeps to arrive after i'm there, like this trip I'm alone for 1st 3 days. That way I get a bit of both worlds...

Thats sweet doing it that way :D

Back