My Ibiza Virgin Review...

Just read the review. Chipmunk at Eden over Amnesia????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: You need to go back with some different friends. Glad you loved it, I hope every year is as good as your first x

Ace review Vic. well done you for not being swayed by the crowd and making sure you got the holiday you wanted! have you booked to return yet? lol :)

Great review...

I'm so happy to have a wive which is doing all the parties with me in the last 10 years...
All friends are "growing old", seems as only we are left to celebrate the electronic way of living.

Great review...

I'm so happy to have a wive which is doing all the parties with me in the last 10 years...
All friends are "growing old", seems as only we are left to celebrate the electronic way of living.

Its one of the best ways to live 8)

Thankfully i know come 10-20 years the BF and me will still love the clubbing / partying side of life :D

Really pleased that you had a good time despite your mates being a bit of a pain.

I am being totally sincere when I say this, I actually thoght that you may have gone into a bit more detail with your review.

My assumption is based on the amount of posts and planning that you have done over the past 6 months or so. Also, you seem quite articulate and bright.

Not selfish at all, I will be going with the same attitude, it's my holiday too! There has to be a bit of give and take.

Really pleased that you had a good time despite your mates being a bit of a pain.

I am being totally sincere when I say this, I actually thoght that you may have gone into a bit more detail with your review.

My assumption is based on the amount of posts and planning that you have done over the past 6 months or so. Also, you seem quite articulate and bright.

whats your point? not being confrontational but i dont understand what this is getting at?

Thank you :D

and errrr well i never know what people wana read and didnt wana blab on...probably because i havent a clue about DJ's etc etc but still massively enjoyed being in the clubs 8)

Certain things about the holiday i will keep to myself ;) :lol:

Great review. Glad you enjoyed it as much as you did!

Pleased you didn't let the others you were with stop you from going to the places you wanted.

Back