My Ibiza Virgin Review...

xxVic-zeexx

My Ibiza Virgin Review….

Saturday Night – Arrival night…all us 6 girls hit up the, what can only be described as, the Grotty West End lol…bar hopped, sank a lot of drinks, which meant me finishing off all the girls drinks as well lol…ended the night in Soul City which was ok I suppose haha….kinda knew after that night I didn't want to make a night of just the West End, even tho going by the state of the other 5 girls – they loved it and would of happily done the rest of the holiday there…..from this night on, I knew it was gona be me on my own….

Sunday - Hit up Bora Bora at about 5ish. Got on the vino and the vodka and was dancing away on the beach. See a few friends from back home which was cool. The girls were all loving it as well. Headed on down to Space for We Love…god knows what time tho, one was pretty gone by the time we left Bora Bora lol. Cant completely piece the night together, but eventually I ended up down by the DJ bit for a good 2 hours before the txts, to go back, were getting a bit tooo frequent, so thought I best head back with the girls, as I walk through the crowds, I spot my ex bf lol – ended up tagging along with them lot, if anything it was so I could stay so my gf knew I was safe with someone haha….left there at a stupid hour and got a taxi back to san ann – 30 euros – totally worth it, Space is immense…..grinning with excitement the whole night….

Monday – After last night I knew the girls were not into the whole house and trance scene of Ibiza, so didn't even need to mention DC10 – that was soooo out of the window, so ended up doing Pacha with a 3 hour free bar before hand – which I abused big styley haha. See Mark Wright in there aswell, what a twat. Free drinks from a load of perving Mexicans lol. As everyone warned me, it was rammed like I could never of imagined but this didn't put a downer on the night and even the girls enjoyed it – to my surprise.

Tuesday – Garlands boat party, unfortunately it was overcast that day, but nonetheless myself and 2 of the others still enjoyed it. Then we endured Es Paradise, it was a Brazilian themed night, obviously wasn't great but it was something very different lol.

Wednesday – Zoo Channel – LOVED LOVED LOVED IT ALL. When we got there 2 of the girls went in before me, whilst I stuck in my camera (3 euros btw) and tagged on behind a group of other girls, they all went in and the dude at the door stopped at me and look at his boss, as if to get acknowledgment, he then slapped a privilege band on me, so said I was with the 2 girls so he put 2 on the other girls and in we rocked, thinking ooo VIP, but all it was, was discount rate for Privilege – I was bang up for it, but guess what ?! yup the girls weren't lol. Ended up in Ibiza Rocks bar with a piss poor DJ then onto Linekers, where yet again I was the last to leave haha….

Thursday – Cream @ Amnesia - OMG BEST NIGHT EVER….Was looking forward to this night all week and knew I would be doing it alone. The girls were no way gona come with esp as….wait for it….F**KIN CHIMPUNK was on at Eden – what an embarrassment. By this time I am low on money so borrowed some of my mate and rocked on up to a bar round the sunset strip…began with K ?! met the reps there who were all calling me crazy but loved that id done it on my own, had a few bevies, then went to meet Ben, aka Ikoda….- I think he thought I was mad haha. Headed to a bar near bora bora, free bar then and a fair few shots of sambucca, then went to Amnesia…..At first I wasn't feeling it at all and was ready to leave, then I randomly found a raised up spot that would fit oneself on….i did not move here for a good 4 hours – Above and Beyond / Eddie Halliwell – F**KIN AMAZING. A lot of people by this time thought I was crazy and on something and I wasn't – the whole night had me buzzing…got the last bus home at 5.30 and it was the best decision I had made all holiday….

Friday – Went down to the Sunset strip, had a nice meal at Savannahs then watched the sunset, then headed home L

All in all, it was an awesome holiday and im glad I had the courage to just go it alone….i thought ‘its my holiday as well as yours so if you girls cant keep up or want to do the better nights then sod ya, im happy on my own'

Bring on 2012 – At least I know the BF is gona be just as crazy as me……8)

Sounds awesome! You really can "buzz" off the atmosphere too! Can I come with you next time? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review and pics.

Glad Above and Beyond were amazing, thats one of the reasons im going later in the year, never seen them in Ibiza.

I take it they played "thing called love" and everyone sang it?

Great review and pics.

Glad Above and Beyond were amazing, thats one of the reasons im going later in the year, never seen them in Ibiza.

I take it they played "thing called love" and everyone sang it?

Not that i would remember :lol:

Either way i just know it was truly amazing :D you will LOVE it...

There's nothing worse than going on hols with boring people who aren't up for anything, it happened to me in my first year in Ibiza I only did 3 club nights and one West end night and I practically had to drag my friend to them but like you if it happened again I'd do it alone! There's so many randoms out there just waiyting to be latched on to :D

There's nothing worse than going on hols with boring people who aren't up for anything, it happened to me in my first year in Ibiza I only did 3 club nights and one West end night and I practically had to drag my friend to them but like you if it happened again I'd do it alone! There's so many randoms out there just waiyting to be latched on to :D

Exactly....totally agree :D tbf, its groups of girls that do my head in...i have the drinking levels of a bloke :confused: and a stamina of an athlete :lol: which doesnt bode well amongst light weights haha

I said to my best mate emma 'am i being selfish going amnesia on my own' she said 'a little bit mate if im being honest' - did i care ?! Did i f**k :lol:

what can only be described as, the Grotty West End lol…

Awww .. it's not that bad is it ? .. just stick with Viva and Hush next time ! .. but if I had to spend a whole night in the WE, would have me licking spilt drinks off the pavement just to handle it :lol:.

Sunday ... I spot my ex bf lol – ended up tagging along with them lot, if anything it was so I could stay so my gf knew I was safe with someone haha….left there at a stupid hour and got a taxi back to san ann – 30 euros – totally worth it, Space is immense…..grinning with excitement the whole night….

8) - so worth it !!

Monday – After last night I knew the girls were not into the whole house and trance scene of Ibiza, so didn't even need to mention DC10 – that was soooo out of the window, so ended up doing Pacha with a 3 hour free bar before hand – which I abused big styley haha. See Mark Wright in there aswell, what a twat. Free drinks from a load of perving Mexicans lol. As everyone warned me, it was rammed like I could never of imagined but this didn't put a downer on the night and even the girls enjoyed it – to my surprise.

So sorry you missed DC10 - there's always next time.. Pacha's got to be seen too tho'.. the 'other rooms' and upstairs smoking terrace are so sexy I've seen more 'animal' out of a date on a night in there than he whole of the zoo ;) .. gals just love Pacha :D

Tuesday – Garlands boat party, unfortunately it was overcast that day, but nonetheless myself and 2 of the others still enjoyed it. Then we endured Es Paradise, it was a Brazilian themed night, obviously wasn't great but it was something very different lol.

Arrived randomly that day in the haze - we shd have hooked up ! I've extolled the virtues of Carl Cox and John Digweed @ Space that night quite enough already here : (!)

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=71611&page=2

Wednesday – Zoo Channel – LOVED LOVED LOVED IT ALL.

:p:p:p

then onto Linekers, where yet again I was the last to leave haha….

:D8) - gotta make the most of it when that happens !

Thursday – Cream @ Amnesia - OMG BEST NIGHT EVER….Was looking forward to this night all week and knew I would be doing it alone. The girls were no way gona come with esp as….wait for it….F**KIN CHIMPUNK was on at Eden – what an embarrassment. By this time I am low on money so borrowed some of my mate and rocked on up to a bar round the sunset strip…began with K ?! met the reps there who were all calling me crazy but loved that id done it on my own, had a few bevies, then went to meet Ben, aka Ikoda….- I think he thought I was mad haha.

Alone is way more 8) than passing up a decent night to bend to the whim of the many .. you go girl !!

Bar with a K - Kanya ? Did it have a swimming pool facing the sea ?

Ben, aka Ikoda - that's all intriguingly short and sweet .. will we be getting Ben's report ? ;):lol:

At first I wasn't feeling it at all and was ready to leave, then I randomly found a raised up spot that would fit oneself on….i did not move here for a good 4 hours – Above and Beyond / Eddie Halliwell – F**KIN AMAZING. A lot of people by this time thought I was crazy and on something and I wasn't – the whole night had me buzzing…got the last bus home at 5.30 and it was the best decision I had made all holiday….

Well 'in the zone' by the sounds of it :D Rock on !!! 8)

All in all, it was an awesome holiday and im glad I had the courage to just go it alone….i thought ‘its my holiday as well as yours so if you girls cant keep up or want to do the better nights then sod ya, im happy on my own'

8)8)

Bring on 2012 – At least I know the BF is gona be just as crazy as me……

Just need to get compatible people with you, xxVic-zeexx - no other way but trial and error and many more Ibiza seasons to come no doubt, by the sounds of it ? Are you hooked ? :lol:

B***dy good effort for a 1st trip !! 8)

awwww thanks for the comments back....:D

I knew even before i got there i was gona come back loving the island and wanting more next year....

Distingtly remember dancing away in Amnesia, txting the BF and him saying 'We are gona smash it up next year....' my BF is a ledge 8)

Kanya bar - thats the one, was doing shots of sambucca with the bar man, bless him, he probs felt sorry for me on my own :lol: haha

Yet again, got offered work out there - dont think ive ever been to a country and not been offered work :lol:

DC10 will be done and Ushuaia and Zoo Project as im sure that is bigger and better than Zoo Channel...and i will also explore the island a bit more in the day 8)

Exactly....totally agree :D tbf, its groups of girls that do my head in...i have the drinking levels of a bloke :confused: and a stamina of an athlete :lol: which doesnt bode well amongst light weights haha

I said to my best mate emma 'am i being selfish going amnesia on my own' she said 'a little bit mate if im being honest' - did i care ?! Did i f**k :lol:

Thats not selfish, selfish is trying to stop someone doing what they wanna do and making them have to go on their own! I think the same though, I have better times with my bf and meeting other likewise couples there it's very rare you'll get a group of only girls that are actual friends back home who are like that in Ibiza :)

What did she think you were going to do about your trip to Amnesia, just forget about it?

I think she was trying to sway me to do Eden...to whcih i replied 'Id rather slit my wrists than go to that'...:lol: she didnt appreciate that comment much lol

I think she was trying to sway me to do Eden...to whcih i replied 'Id rather slit my wrists than go to that'...:lol: she didnt appreciate that comment much lol

Eden or Amnesia?, Eden or Amnesia?. And YOU were the one being selfish???!!! x

Back