My Ibiza Virgin Review...

Sure that wouldnt of pissed me off big time :evil: did they even acknowledge that you decided to go with them rather than your bf ?!

I am quite lucky in the respect that i WILL NOT let anyone else ruin my holiday so i have learnt to do things alone if no one is following suit :spank:

Sooooo glad that i braved doing Amnesia on my own, was mega uming and arhing about it but now when i look back, it was the best move i made all holiday :D

No acknowledgement at all!!!! I have been six times before with my bf so knew what i liked and what to expect - i tried to give my friends the heads up but they werent having any of it! I nearly did go it alone on the sunday night to We Love @ Space but they at the last minute decided to come along - wish they hadn't - faces were like someone had died!

Oh well just stick to what i know in future and go with the BF - we know how to party! Trying to look out for some cheap deals for closing parties but it isnt looking promising!!!

You def did the right thing going to Amnesia - awesome nights in there!

No acknowledgement at all!!!! I have been six times before with my bf so knew what i liked and what to expect - i tried to give my friends the heads up but they werent having any of it! I nearly did go it alone on the sunday night to We Love @ Space but they at the last minute decided to come along - wish they hadn't - faces were like someone had died!

Oh well just stick to what i know in future and go with the BF - we know how to party! Trying to look out for some cheap deals for closing parties but it isnt looking promising!!!

You def did the right thing going to Amnesia - awesome nights in there!

I cant deal with groups of girls anyway :evil: let alone trying to keep them all happy. Malia was easy but when its Ibiza its that bit harder because of the difference in music etc, but the girls wernt ever gona understand that :rolleyes:

As for We Love....just about got the girls over to Bora Bora for a couple of hours in the afternoon while it was still light to enjoy it in the day- even though that was a slow, painful waste of effort :evil:....headed to Space and i was in my element, the girls however wernt, i went off on my own as i hate playing follow the leader, as im sure you can imagine they left and i was happy to carry on, on my own...then i bumped into my ex and thought that was handy :lol:

amnesia was the BEST night...cannot wait to go back there next year thats for sure.

Im also heading with the BF aswell, atleast i know hel be able to keep up 8)

Thought I had already replied to this:confused:

Good read, sounds like there will be more madcap Ibiza adventures to read about over the coming years:lol::lol::lol:

Thought I had already replied to this:confused:

Good read, sounds like there will be more madcap Ibiza adventures to read about over the coming years:lol::lol::lol:

2012 to be precise :D 8)

(p.s - i did remove you from FB - i had to have a fb clearout as my profile was being cloned and was wary of people on there ;) :lol: )

Back