My Ibiza Hot and NOT

danahs

waiting for a flight... so i will share some of my thoughts for this year...

HOT...
-SUNDAYS at Space THE BEST club on the island, best vibe, best music, best resident djs, best headliners
-feeling no pain as i danced HARD for 13hrs at space last sunday
-Playa de'Bossa
-JET apts
-PagoPago
-BoraBora best free party i have ever been to and it was going off everynight i was there (also right downstairs from my room), also cool when planes fly over and people go nuts
-dutch people that know howto party
-cala de'hort (cleanest water i saw in ibiza)
-the resturant on top of the cliff at cala de'hort
-Veva(?) Mercedes resturant along the main drag in San Antonio (best salmon i have EVER tasted)
-Cafe Del Mar
-San An sunsets
-sven vath
-terrace at amnesia at 6am (last thursday i think it was)
-despina vandi - gia (??remix)... never heard anything like that before.

NOT
-having the ibiza police almost run me over as i walk up to space and search me!!!
-feeling like hell after the 13hr of dancing at space last sunday
-paying for taxi everywhere
-paying 10euro to use one of those chairs on the beach
-ticket prices (i forgot to get presale for space the first sunday and ended up dropping 50euro)
-drink prices (9euro for water at amnesia is insane!)
-airplane noise every 30minutes (thats why they call it Jet apts)
-hippy markets (generally very crowded and full of overpriced junk that looks like its from china)
-british people in Ibiza
-salt water out of every tap in ibiza
-hearing the same anthems over and over and over (sometimes more than once a night at the same club in the same room)
-being $1000 over budget on the 4rth day

i will add more later...

having the ibiza police almost run me over as i walk up to space and search me!!!

I saw them doing that outside space, pulled people out of the line.....

There are plenty of 'bad example' Brits in Ibiza that's true but then it's the same story with the Americans...

danahs said:
waiting for a flight... so i will share some of my thoughts for this year...

HOT...

-cala de'hort (cleanest water i saw in ibiza)

NOT

-paying for taxi everywhere
-british people in Ibiza

About Cala d'Hort, I've seen beaches with more crystal clear water than it. E.g. Next time try Cala Molí very near cala d'Hort. I'll add that Formentera has caribbean beaches (white sand, electric greens and blues).

About taxi's: I advise you to rent a car next time.

About british people on Ibiza. Don't judge all the British people as a whole. There are cool ones and unbearable ones (mainly around the West End). Like any other nationality including mine.

salt water only seems to run from taps run by the Fiesta Hotel group (who incidentally run the taps in Space)

Any other hotel in Ibiza, even in Playa D'en Bossa has normal water running from their taps.

Of course a Fiesta Hotel rep will tell you otherwise but thats because they are wankers.

I stayed at a Fiesta hotel last year and their petty rules, arrogant attitude and salty taps ruined my holiday.

-british people in Ibiza

Partly agree on that. Face it british people you have a bad name and she is objective cause she is from the US.

Very much agree on the salty taps! :x Experienced that all over.. Including Jet Apts in Playa D'en Bossa.. Ahhh.. but that was certainly not near enough to spoil my fun in Ibiza!! I prefer to drink bottled water anyway..
The comment about BRITS.. I happen to be American.. I met an amazing Greek guy whilst partying at the incredible Cocoon after party.. As we talked more he mentioned so many stereotypes he had about Americans.. Not surprising.. I have many of the same.. But he quickly changed his perception as I broke those stereotypes down.. He no longer saw me as this American girl thrown in w/all the rest of the Americans..
>>ERHM.. Things took a nice turn I will add & that is all.. ;)
Look, there are breeds of idiots that give Brits, Americans, Germans, Italians, Spaniards a bad name.. But it certainly does not mean that an entire race is like that.. I have plenty of English friends that I am very close with & would not trade them for the world.. Guess it depends who you come across in life & how you handle those encounters.. I happen to love mtg people from every walk of life.. & Ibiza is the perfect place for this! >>Just my opinion from my own personal experience though.. ;)

lovestar said:
Look, there are breeds of idiots that give Brits, Americans, Germans, Italians, Spaniards a bad name.. But it certainly does not mean that an entire race is like that.. I have plenty of English friends that I am very close with & would not trade them for the world.. Guess it depends who you come across in life & how you handle those encounters..

exactly.

;)

i knew that comment would get some interesting feedback... ok i know not all brits are bad... but so many of em i met over there this time were very loud and anoying! i agree many americans are the same way... i am actually canadian and i know there are many stupid canadians too.

but just what I observed this trip.

Back