My Ibiza Hot and NOT

I wouldnt say all the brits but only the english in san antonio which were horrible thinking thier posh and all that, especially in eden(now named S*it) the worse club experince in my life because of the crowd. my friend asked a girl next to him for the fan and she gave him the "why the hell are u living"kinda look, and we were nice twards them helping a girl up after she fell on us, taking pics of them when they asked, and whats the fuss about JUDGE JULES he playes shalow techno it doesn't go deep and its all mega mix. we called it a night at 4 when a big guy with his friend in a wheel chair asked my friend to take a polaroid pic of them i jumped in the back and when it came out the guy in the wheel chair gave me a bad look, after that i swore i would never take a step inside eden nor es paradis. my friend said if u aint blonde and pink they would never welcome u and i'm half spanish.
for all the scots and the irish u guys are cool love ya even the english outside san an were nice . but for the rest i hope u dont come out of san antonio.

its called Ibiza,SPAIN not Ibiza,ENGLAND

danahs said:
waiting for a flight... so i will share some of my thoughts for this year...

Hello...
I was also @ Jet (playa D'en bossa) from 14 -> 23/09.
I met a supernice girl from LA there maybe you know her ;)

my pix are online at my little website:
http://users.skynet.be/zeon

yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr.

i lurve this sophisticated banter.

i'm so glad we clubbers are sooooooooooooooo tolerant.

or maybe not!

djb

Hello...
I was also @ Jet (playa D'en bossa) from 14 -> 23/09.
I met a supernice girl from LA there maybe you know her

hehe... howz it going dude? hope ya had an awesome time!!! michele is certainly an interesting character to say the least

danahs said:
hehe... howz it going dude? hope ya had an awesome time!!! michele is certainly an interesting character to say the least

So you know her...
Cool! What a coïncidence! ;) Maybe I even saw you there?
...and yes... she's really a supergirl!

Today it's my first day back at work... and it sux.
Our trip to Ibiza was cool but not so 'WOOW' as last year.
I think I'll have to go somewhere else next time... maybe LA! ;)
Ciao amigo.

casper_holt said:
-british people in Ibiza

Partly agree on that. Face it british people you have a bad name and she is objective cause she is from the US.

Biggest bag of funking s**t I've heard in ages from both of you. The words 'Narrow Minded' appear in a vision. And I wouldn't even bother trying a comeback after comments like that. :rolleyes:

i agree ... but not all of the Brits ... ONLY the wana-be-tough ... i mean who would wana go to iBiZa with an attitude like that ..!! sry ..

Cool! What a coïncidence! Maybe I even saw you there?

ya she was staying with me at jet... we met on the last night when we were all sick as hell!! wtf was up with that eh? guess things stread easily in ibiza :evil:

danahs said:
ya she was staying with me at jet... we met on the last night when we were all sick as hell!! wtf was up with that eh? guess things stread easily in ibiza :evil:

Ahhh.... now I know who you are. It's cool to meet you again here on the forum! And yes I was also very sick... Luckily I was only sick during the last day/night... otherwise my holiday would have been ruined.
Take care and say 'hello' to Michele if you see her.

I enjoyed the brits, more than any others. Except perhaps, the Kiwi vet I met. The other yanks were actually more annoying than anyone I met from the uk. The brits speak english, and are very friendly. Maybe the westenders were less so, but I never really met anyone from over there.

danahs said:
HOT...
-the resturant on top of the cliff at cala de'hort

es boldado!! :idea:

esverdra.jpg
terrace.jpg

danahs said:
-Veva(?) Mercedes resturant along the main drag in San Antonio
(best salmon i have EVER tasted)

villa mercedes!! :idea:

pict0026.jpg

danahs said:
NOT
-airplane noise every 30minutes (thats why they call it Jet apts)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

023_23.sized.jpg
<--- 8)

Hot this year:
Amnesia
Es Vedra
Benirras
ect...
Not this year:
West end
Some places on the sunset strip
getting drunk in cheap crystal

well I thought that Savannah was great as always, but IM NOT going to sit at Cafe Del Mar this time, too crowded and the music was weird this year1

Ibiza-girlie said:
IM NOT going to sit at Cafe Del Mar this time, too crowded and the music was weird this year1

well, i think the music was nice BUT the sound system they had was funked up lol .. some of the music was mixed by Paul Okenfold .. but the sound as i said wasn't all that .. and yeah, we'r all meeting up there next summer so u have to come :D

Personally, on balance, I met more Brits on my trip who were great (Barbie and Tom, but you all seem to know that) than not. danahs, I'm from and live in LA, so you and I both know there can be some really lame and rude people who go out over here, so I'm glad you clarified what you said.

Back