My Ibiza Hot and NOT

Hi Sara--I certainly hope so! I will of course keep you posted. It may have to be the closing parties this year, after experiencing the opening parties this season. I was just thinking of sending you an e-mail (after reading your exhaustive review of your return)....so look out for it!

danahs: don't believe we have met and I don't think I know Littlejohn. I do troll around the various message boards for info and such (that's how I noticed your screenname here).

Anyway, I'm out and about for the most part depending on who's playing. If not before then, I'll be at Red for their Park Plaza event with Anthony Pappa, who's one of my favorites. After that, it's probably Deep Dish at the Avalon, which I have yet to check out (went to see JZ at Spundae instead on giant's re-opening night). Let me know if you're hitting any of these and we can meet. My name is Andy by the way.

yes i will be at pappa at pp.... my friend jeffrey allen is also spinning there that night!! I will be at friction at the larchmont tonight.... i am gonna also catch danny howells at avalon next weekend, sander at spundae in 2 saturdays and hopefully make it to the roosevelt for tom stephan on halloween!!

Back