Morning (After) Clubs in London...

D

djcherni

Any notorious morning (after) clubs in London? One weekend this summer I ended up at an afterparty at a boat on Temple Pier where the people were terrific.

As an aside, Toronto has a notorious hellhole of a disco called The Comfort Zone (aka The Den of Iniquity aka the Haven of Hedonism) filled with pharmacological hijinx and sketchcases galore but also home to the chunkiest, rawest, funky/prog house I have ever heard...

Not that I am going to end up at an afterparty this weekend ;) 8) but just cuuurious.

djcherni said:
Any notorious morning (after) clubs in London? One weekend this summer I ended up at an afterparty at a boat on Temple Pier where the people were terrific.

As an aside, Toronto has a notorious hellhole of a disco called The Comfort Zone (aka The Den of Iniquity aka the Haven of Hedonism) filled with pharmacological hijinx and sketchcases galore but also home to the chunkiest, rawest, funky/prog house I have ever heard...

Not that I am going to end up at an afterparty this weekend ;) 8) but just cuuurious.

The Temple boat party is no more, we went in the summer, thought it was fab. I thought Madame JoJos was opening back up, but apparently not :rolleyes:

Egg does something most Sunday mornings as well but not sure of details.

Jo Jo's might be back on Babs, don't take my word for it being closed. I'd just be surprised if it reopened and I didn't here about it.

The Yacht Club at Temple pier, Cherni? OI probably stumbled past you - I was down there a few times. Crowd varied from nice to a bit scuzzy at times, but varities/spice comments would be appropriate.

Egg have Kinky Latino as an afters on some Sundays - v.camp. Last do I did at Egg, I was given some free passes for it but warned they must not be given to any 'footy types'!

Buckley said:
Jo Jo's might be back on Babs, don't take my word for it being closed. I'd just be surprised if it reopened and I didn't here about it.

If you find out before next wkend let me know cos I've managed to bribe Keeper into going to After Club YAY :eek: :D

IBIZALISA said:
If not, and you got nothing better to do Babs, come to Club Wicked where I'll be :p I'll grope you :eek: ;) :lol:

Where's Club Wicked :lol:

God any sign of a grope and I'll be there :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
IBIZALISA said:
If not, and you got nothing better to do Babs, come to Club Wicked where I'll be :p I'll grope you :eek: ;) :lol:

Where's Club Wicked :lol:

God any sign of a grope and I'll be there :p :lol: ;)

I think its the old Cynthias, dont quote me on that, will find out more :D

madam jojo's always used to leave me slightly disturbed :confused: but strangley every week it would draw me back! :eek: eggs ok but expensive and the boat party was coolio too. leese u doing ministry then or just sunday after party? :)

IBIZALISA said:
Sorry hun was talking about next week, its where the Penge/Kinky thing is having their after party :p

Interesting, is that Penge/Kinky @ Pacha. Me and Keeper are def out in FLT next wkend, got Fri and Mon off work so would be very rude not to :p

Was thinking bout Ministry for Sandy Rivera and much as I like him I've seen him bout 10x this year, could quite well be having a grope of you yet :eek: :p

Barbie said:
Interesting, is that Penge/Kinky @ Pacha. Me and Keeper are def out in FLT next wkend, got Fri and Mon off work so would be very rude not to :p

Was thinking bout Ministry for Sandy Rivera and much as I like him I've seen him bout 10x this year, could quite well be having a grope of you yet :eek: :p

Its Penge/Kinky/Car Wash @ Vinopolis £50.00 ticket, drinks all in YAY, finishes around half 3ish though, the Club Wicked for the after party, am quite excited about the whole thing :p :D

IBIZALISA said:
Its Penge/Kinky/Car Wash @ Vinopolis £50.00 ticket, drinks all in YAY, finishes around half 3ish though, the Club Wicked for the after party, am quite excited about the whole thing :p :D

Where the funk is Vinopolis??

We did one of those Moneypennys thing when it was £50 ticket, drinks all in, I def got my £50 worth :lol: :p

Barbie said:
Where the funk is Vinopolis??

Its says 1 Bank Street SE1 :eek: No idea about London what so ever, although Paul (my cab driver) has :p

Barbie said:
We did one of those Moneypennys thing when it was £50 ticket, drinks all in, I def got my £50 worth :lol: :p

I will definately be getting my £50 squidlys worth aswell :p

Went to a works party there a few years ago, it's a cool venue - quite swanky big arches. I think pushca did a party there a while ago too.

Back