More "delightful" antics on flights from the North of UK to Ibiza

The behaviour of numerous morons on our easy jet flight on the 11th September was appalling. It's no wonder the British are despised throughout Europe. Groups of 'lads' abusing female flight attendants is disgraceful. I'm pleased to say the guardia civil were there to welcome these scum bags to Ibiza. No surprises they became quite sheepish when they heard the GC would be there on arrival. Fingers crossed they stuck them on an unmanned flight and crashed it into the med.

The behaviour of numerous morons on our easy jet flight on the 11th September was appalling. It's no wonder the British are despised throughout Europe. Groups of 'lads' abusing female flight attendants is disgraceful. I'm pleased to say the guardia civil were there to welcome these scum bags to Ibiza. No surprises they became quite sheepish when they heard the GC would be there on arrival. Fingers crossed they stuck them on an unmanned flight and crashed it into the med.

Totally agree.

I flew out on the 8th from Gatwick and although there wasn't any bad behaviour it was the rowdiest flight I've been on.

In my experience (posted somewhere above) being met by the GC simply guarantees you a speedy passage though baggage reclaim and first place in the taxi queue.

Yeah, poor generalisation to assume these issues are only affecting flights north.

My worst 2 flights to Ibiza were Opening parties 2012. A Ryanair flight from Stansted filled to the brim with faux posh Made In Chelsea types "yah, yah, yah"-ing and chatting bollocks the entire flight. Killed my buzz. One managed to throw their wine over my friend. He wasn't impressed.

The other me & my then missus stuck infront of a group of 18 y.o. girls who took photo, after photo, after photo, after goddamn photo with the flash on, (presumably of the back of our heads???) the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeee flight. Lost my temper and told her to pack it in as the flight attendants weren't prepared to intervene.

Cocky bitch snapped back: "how are you gonna cope with all the lights & lasers in the clubs if you can't handle my flash?!" Grrrrrrr!!!

Worryingly the normal people among us have to share the island with these ignorant remoulds. Sadly a massive contribution to the direction of our beloved island.

So how are the flights this year? Surprised the flight from Prestwick wasn't dry this year, given booze was banned last year. Passengers' behaviour hadn't improved, either in the airport or on the plane... Seemed to be more male staff on the plane going out too. Not sure if this was a coincidence...

I wish these muppets would cotton on to the fact that their stupid behaviour can result in future restrictions for others. :spank:

This made me lol as its one of my boyfriends biggest pet hates :lol:

This is mine too.....where does that saying come from (probably an americanism)?...when i hear it when im in a queue and someone in front asks "can I get" I just want to say no you cant get anything but you can have something:rolleyes:

Flew from Prestwick last year in July and it's the first time I've ever witnessed sniffer dogs in the departure lounge. They were in the loos, then round everyone who was waiting in the lounge checking bags. Flying from there this Friday, hopefully not the same

This is mine too.....where does that saying come from (probably an americanism)?...when i hear it when im in a queue and someone in front asks "can I get" I just want to say no you cant get anything but you can have something:rolleyes:
I had the opposite reaction when I orginially read this post because it is the order in which a lot of people where I live would say it-including myself! I'd like to think I pretty well mannered :( I do understand it sounding rude but I doubt people intend it that way.

What sandwich would you like?

Can I get/have x please.

I would be surprised if it was an Americanism.

Different areas say things in different ways unfortunately.

Flying from Prestwick 14th Aug - anyone confirm if the flight is dry or not? Not fussed either way but could be doing without the usual phannies :evil:

Guilty, I'm afraid! :oops: Living in the American south does do terrible things to my speech habits... ain't that right, y'all?

Flying from Prestwick 14th Aug - anyone confirm if the flight is dry or not? Not fussed either way but could be doing without the usual phannies :evil:

That's where I flew from and no it wasn't dry this time, despite rowdiness at the airport and on the plane. Also some folks couldn't wait their turn for the drinks trolley and were up buying cans ahead of others getting served. :spank:

Back