Morbyd's Massive Sept. 2008 Ibiza Review! (pull up a chair, it's a long one)

Hey John, That is a great review.

A real pleasure to meet you.

I'm suffering with the flu now...just as I thought I had got away with it. :(

Thanks guys.

I've got some pics up now. They're pretty random... from my camera, my phone, Irina's antique film camera (color & b/w) and a couple I stole from other people :oops: :lol:

Morbyd... you'r the man! Top review bud... AND it's now lunch time, so thanks :D
Keep er lit.
J

Last edited by a moderator:
We were staying in San Antonio at the Hotel Hawaii (just round the bay past Itica and the Bay Bar etc). Really nice location, and a brilliant hotel.

I wrote a wee review (Ibiza, a first timers opinion). As you can probably gather from the title, it was my first time!!!

Anyway, even although it was only a month ago (although it seems like ages away), you brought it all flooding back with your review.

Extremely nicely written if you don't mind me saying. Very 'readable'!!

You're a legend in my eyes Mark
Indeed!

Plus, you don't need your eyes open to feel the music. 8)
(only reason I don't spend much of the evening with my eyes closed is Irina always nags me when I do! If you see me put on my shades, I'm probably dancing with my eyes closed :lol:)

Wow , some spectalularly bad photo's of me there (nothing to o with your photography) . i must remember to wear childrens party hats and moustaches less often its becoming abit of a problem

Hey John, WOW awesome review! Your memory as pointed out IS pretty darn amazing. I was only there for like 5 days and am still trying to remember what we did.

I'm gonna work on my review *soon* (yes, I'm being a lazy ass American 8), it's only been like 2 weeks). You've inspired me!

It was awesome hanging out with you-Amnesia was def. my favorite night.

Great review, we have come to expect nothing less, Morbyd :lol:

Also it was great to read an upbeat review, as you point out daytime clubbing was not high on your usual agenda:)

Great review.

Lordy, looks like we may be in for soem more epic reviews. Will the best get made into a film? Mine still a bit raw (however fantastic) but I might reveal all in due course. Why is it no one seems to be able to remember anything? Its all for the memories -you don't get another chance.

Writing these reviews each year is about the only way I remember anything. In fact, that's what I used to call it: a memory recovery exercise :lol:

tripehound said:
Will the best get made into a film?
I'm working on my screenplay now... ;)

Back