Morbyd's Massive Sept. 2008 Ibiza Review! (pull up a chair, it's a long one)

Awwww lovely review Morbyd, I'm actaully just sitting here feeling a bit teary eyed reading it. You sum it up so well. It was great to see you out at all those parties as well. Thanks for trying to keep up with me! ;)

Good review with even better experiences and stories!

I'm glad you tore down some serious dancefloors :)

See you next summer!

Nostrum - London sounds like a plan! I'm there later this month if you're up for it ;) Still jealous of you going to the Amnesia closing... that line-up looked sweet.

Fusion - I was out there shaking a tail feather for the both of us, mate. Get that leg healed properly so that you can try to keep up up with us old timers next year ;)

Ferd - Few people understand the importance of Aquarius! Drinking liters of this stuff is the key to party longevity in Ibiza! 8) (for those who don't know, Aquarius is Coca-Cola's locally-sold version of something akin to Lucozade or Gatorade... replaces fluids and minerals :lol:)

grego - in these tough economic times, it's cash only! :lol: Don't worry... I'll see you again soon enough I'm sure ;)

Awwww lovely review Morbyd, I'm actaully just sitting here feeling a bit teary eyed reading it. You sum it up so well. It was great to see you out at all those parties as well. Thanks for trying to keep up with me! ;)
Me trying to keep up with you? It was definitely the other way around :lol: :lol:

I can not stress to everyone enough how great it is having someone around who's willing to close out every party with you (OK, Meryl bailed early once :lol: ;) and I admittedly had a couple of nights with a few mid-party sit downs...)

Me trying to keep up with you? It was definitely the other way around :lol: :lol:

I can not stress to everyone enough how great it is having someone around who's willing to close out every party with you (OK, Meryl bailed early once :lol: ;) and I admittedly had a couple of nights with a few mid-party sit downs...)

oi! :lol: the night I went early on I admitted in my review, so no surprises there! :lol:

I think we should make it into a competition! :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Pups

Marc - We have to track down that Nelson character! How many times did he say he'd been to Ibiza? Funny thing was that you two and us three met him separately, despite the 5 of us being together most of the night. And all the randoms that were orbiting around him on the dancefloor... legend :lol:

Haha yeah said it was his eighth year i think , he was beating around the bush abit about why he was by himself , took me a minute to cotton on. I actually have his uk number!

what a fantastic review

just cheered me up on a very dreary london night
put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye
just like you and everyone here i LOVE that island

That was a fantastic read. Would be cool to meet up with you and other Spotlighter's next year rather than "hanging" round the forums.

Glad you had a good one M.

Alot of good info's there - shaped the next visit somewhat. N1 :)

Alot of good info's there - shaped the next visit somewhat. N1 :)
That's what it's all about! 8) Looking forward to reading the review from your next visit;)

Just remembered how I was influenced a bit by things I read on the forum during the off season (non-clubbing). Nostrum started a thread about Ibiza's remaining defense towers, which I found interesting. I put on my "list of things to do" the idea of going to visit them all this trip.

Unfortunately, I only made it to the one at Portinatx.... so still several more to see next year!

Unfortunately, I only made it to the one at Portinatx.... so still several more to see next year!

aye, sir. the one in san miguel and, of course, the one above cala d'hort are both really worth a trip - amazing views from there.
plus, the one at the south end of pdb (torre de la sal rossa) is newly renovated now. in fact, i visited it last saturday morning at the end of a nice walk on the beach when i just had gotten back to the island (a detail i didn't mention). it's open from 10am till 2pm during the summer.

Back