Missing...

The female characters in your movie are rather stupid if you ask me. Just because someone is rich and is wining and dining you doesn't mean they are trustworthy.. In fact I would not even have joined these people on their European trip let alone to South America.. And to let a stranger handle your luggage? This is not a believable movie script I'm afraid!

Whether the real-life characters were duped, or knowingly took the risk, stupid seems accurate, non? Unless they were somehow forced. Or have been fitted right up.

- Flying a Spanish airline out of a major drugs trafficking country after being reported missing by their families (no red flag there then ...)

- Sniffer dogs and x-rays before check-in in Latin America

- Tickets probably bought for them in cash

... the girls may as well have walked in to the airport dressed as a pantomime mule.

Do these sort of scenarios normally result in the people being brought back home to see out their sentences or would they be left in Peru??

- Flying a Spanish airline out of a major drugs trafficking country after being reported missing by their families (no red flag there then ...)

- Sniffer dogs and x-rays before check-in in Latin America

- Tickets probably bought for them in cash

... the girls may as well have walked in to the airport dressed as a pantomime mule.

Someone elsewhere on the net has said they probably got pulled on presenting their passports because of being reported missing and once they were talked to, it would have all been obvious

563308_10151558562284599_1623219813_n.jpg

Saw this on facebook! lol

In all seriousness it is a pretty sad situation, whatever their motives.

Their families will be going through the wringer right now, I feel sorry for them.

They could have been blinded by the dollaz, been in over their head with dodgy characters, either way its hard to imagine how you could be so ****ing stupid. Then again, and of course its completely different level, but remember the girl while entering Space when asked by the bouncer if she had any drugs, saying 'no thanks, I've already got some' before pulling a bag of twenty pills out of her bra. Some people are just stupid.

Have seen it for years in Ibiza. Middle class kids who have lived a quiet life, they are workers for two weeks in Ibiza and suddenly think there the ****ing Krays (and Ibiza veterans)

Last edited:
remember the girl while entering Space when asked by the bouncer if she had any drugs, saying 'no thanks, I've already got some' before pulling a bag of twenty pills out of her bra
And then proceeded to tell the Guadia that "They are not all for me, Some are for my friends" Ahhh OK Miss, Intent supply it is then :spank:

Tim

Worked in Bay Bar according to her Facebook.

Bay bar released a statement last week saying she did two 3-4hour shifts for them over a month ago but never came back.

After thinking about this a fair bit over the last day, I can't see how someone could be that naive to get involved with people like that, or get so close to people like that to do it without knowing. I've been wined and dined by people in VIP areas in clubs but I'd never go back to their bloody house or see them again if I had any indication they were involved in this. Saying that, I know girls who quite like being on the arm of that kind of man. Maybe they liked the excitement and thrill of it.

Saying that, I know girls who quite like being on the arm of that kind of man. Maybe they liked the excitement and thrill of it.

Perhaps - tho' free coke is often accepted without any appreciation of quite how unscrupulous the characters dishing it out often are. Said it before and I'll say it again you can make as many excuses as you like for cocaine - it's virtually become 'normalized' these days when it was very much in a category of its own with smack in the past - but for whatever you may get out of it, never brings anything but grief in the end.

Cocaine equates to increased ego, arrogance and sense of invincibility - and in certain circumstances it may as well be a truth drug (if you know what I mean !). Sniff round this a bit too much (or sometimes even a bit) and there will eventually be a big price tag - in all sorts of ways. It fuels downfalls far more often than enlightenments. Just a shame so many falling foul of the wrong side of it at such a young age.

Back