Missing...

It's been all over my facebook. Very sad. I hope she's been a bit silly, boarded a boat to the mainland and is clubbing it up there! Failing that, she could be in hospital in Ibiza (Hopefully not seriously ill). I'm pretty sure when I have been admitted they didn't know my name and made no effort to contact next of kin in the UK (Despite then saying I couldn't leave till a relative picked me up!). They certainly wouldn't entertain me using a phone to try and make calls....hopefully, she is in a similar boat!

it's quite a close nit workers community in San An, if she was still there I'm sure she would be aware by now that her family are looking for her.

Aparently she was arrested in Peru on Tuesday trying to traffic 5.8kg of cocaine into Madrid. Silly silly mistake. My heart actually goes out to her stupidity and immaturity.

Aparently she was arrested in Peru on Tuesday trying to traffic 5.8kg of cocaine into Madrid. Silly silly mistake. My heart actually goes out to her stupidity and immaturity.

her family as well who have been campaigning to find their "missing" girl as well....

i can't imagine that a 20yr old girl and a 19yr old girl have decided to fly themselves halfway across the world to smuggle back a load of coke... if they have then they're absolute morons!!

Last edited by a moderator:
she'd been missing for under 2 weeks... flying halfway across the world to Peru from Ibiza then coming back with food in her suitcase!?!!?!?!? she really didn't think that one through too much.... food on a flight from Peru to Madrid?!!! may as well wear a massive sign round your neck saying "i have a massive stash, search me now!!"

I feel sorry for her family. Also, with regards to her, you don't know what circumstances she was in or if was forced into doing so. I won't be one to judge.

If i was writing the movie script, the skint young Ibiza workers would meet some apparently loaded charmers in Pacha VIP, be wined, dined and drugged (with their consent) on a two or three day bender in flash hotels, villas and boats around the island. The party would continue elsewhere in Europe and amazingly their new beaus would invite them on their business/leisure trip to Peru. An unexpected meeting would mean the men had to stay on longer in Peru, but they generously sort out the girls' flights back to Ibiza and even get their luggage delivered to the airport......

If i was writing the movie script, the skint young Ibiza workers would meet some apparently loaded charmers in Pacha VIP, be wined, dined and drugged (with their consent) on a two or three day bender in flash hotels, villas and boats around the island. The party would continue elsewhere in Europe and amazingly their new beaus would invite them on their business/leisure trip to Peru. An unexpected meeting would mean the men had to stay on longer in Peru, but they generously sort out the girls' flights back to Ibiza and even get their luggage delivered to the airport......

The female characters in your movie are rather stupid if you ask me. Just because someone is rich and is wining and dining you doesn't mean they are trustworthy.. In fact I would not even have joined these people on their European trip let alone to South America.. And to let a stranger handle your luggage? This is not a believable movie script I'm afraid!

^^ Maybe not but plenty would !

She had a family at home and short of having run up a massive drugs debt and being coerced into doing it to settle the bill there are very few circumstances in which I can see this not having been a decision which turned out to be an especially poorly calculated risk. That's a lot of gear and the girls would likely have got paid pretty well if successful. However it bombed for them and the piper must now be paid.

If they were caught red-handed they'll go down for several years in Peru and in all likelihood they knew that even if they pushed thinking about it out of their minds. If they're lucky they'll live long enough in there to see the end of their sentence but whatever way it's game up for them to have any sort of meaningful existence for the prime of their lives. Flying around with cocaine, especially out of that area or the Far East is a 100% 'no-no'. Getting caught on the way out of South America is way worse for them than getting caught on the way in to Europe, although it'd be bad enough getting banged up in Spain. At least she has family to fund her through her time inside - without that she would really be looking at some pretty low odds of coming out of it at all and in those circumstances they just have to salvage what little they can for themselves.

Young and reckless - almost certainly. Some decisions taken come at a very high price - though when people feel in a corner or are coerced with reassurance (or when not thinking entirely clearly) the cost isn't properly evaluated. But it's too late to re-evaluate the odds once it goes from bad to worse like this and they will be growing up pretty fast right now. Whatever the circumstances in the end we all make our own decisions and have to live with the consequences for ourselves and others.

[video=youtube;4n1W9Ort3Os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1W9Ort3Os[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I buy the rights ? :p

Back