Midsummer's Weekend

Would it be really rude of me to mention there are a few Spotlighters hitting the mile stone of the big 4 0 :lol:

Too easy!

Anyway,
Friday - Catching up with some old pals from a murky funky house past at McQueen :oops:
Quentin awaits Saturday night at East Village :D
Sunday - Gardening

Too easy!

Anyway,
Friday - Catching up with some old pals from a murky funky house past at McQueen :oops:
Quentin awaits Saturday night at East Village :D
Sunday - Gardening

:lol:

And the Friday? I can almost here the soundtrack! Good times brother!8)

This weekend will mostly be taking it easy and lounging round the house. In a real lazy mood today, so long as there is a glass of rose at home for me tonight Im happy

Actually I am out tomorrow night, my sister is the photographer for some clothing range one of the McFly boys is behind so Im going to the opening party (no interest in skateboarding clothes or McFly but the champers was too hard to resist)

Moi:

Tonight - dunno but avoiding booze ahead of tomorrow

Saturday - drive to Northampton for Mrs B's nephew's 4th birthday party. Screaming brats agogo, hencing avoiding a hangover. Staying at her Mum's too!

Sunday - Trip home, wondering where my weekend went!

Actually I am out tomorrow night, my sister is the photographer for some clothing range one of the McFly boys is behind so Im going to the opening party (no interest in skateboarding clothes or McFly but the champers was too hard to resist)

Check you out :lol:

Sounds like it will be a good crack anyway :D

Would it be really rude of me to mention there are a few Spotlighters hitting the mile stone of the big 4 0 :lol:

It is fast approaching for me Vic (December):eek:.

Fri - Local pub for Brotherinlaw's BDay

Sat - Travelling for Leeds for a mamouth "Leo Sayer" going where the flow takes us. Calvin Harris is on with Juan Kidd but I think it will be too rammed? Staying at a hotel called Mint - Mint!

Sun - Probably just eating 5htp and Redbull for most of the day.

Curry is on to simmer for 2 hrs so night in with mr kronenbourg et al.
Someones birthday tomorrow so east london jaunt but im pro skint so need to keep a lid on it

So... how did everyone get on?
I did some serious liver damage this weekend.

Friday - Met a mate for a Korean dinner, then drinks at Strelka bar (nice rooftop terrace overlooking the river), then to nearby Dome bar to see some friends' band play, then club Rai for Fedde Le Grand, followed by a quick breakfast at Starlite Diner.

Saturday - Slept less than 3 hours and had to go meet a friend arriving to stay for the weekend. Sent him off to a meeting at lunchtime and took a nap. Then went to a friend's birthday drinks, which continued at club Garage and then club Krysha Mira in the morning.

Sunday - Woke up at 3pm and remembered that champagne, beer and vodka don't mix well :cry: Ran some errands with my guest, then met a bunch of people for Georgian food. Hangover recovery going poorly so back home for a 2hr nap then took my guest to club Propaganda for gay night. Best music I heard all weekend 8) Quick snack at a coffee shop and home to bed.

Saw my guest off to the station this morning. Now suffering through work :cry: 4 hours left...

I went to a Greek wedding this weekend. Sooo much better than a boring English wedding! A proper Greek band singing a mixture of traditional songs and current stuff. Traditional dances where the men weren't afraid to actually get on the dancefloor and cut a rug!! I want a wedding like this, f*ck the traditional English one... Ooops upside ya head? No thanks!

RRRRIGHT:

Time to gloat.

Worked at the Loft last night...David Mancuso had a family emergency to attend and who should pop in unannounced at the last minute?

Francois K. :eek:

He went back to back with Cosmo and it's was ridiculous. Am aching all over and falling asleep at desk but it was sooo worth it. 8)

Moi:

Tonight - dunno but avoiding booze ahead of tomorrow

Saturday - drive to Northampton for Mrs B's nephew's 4th birthday party. Screaming brats agogo, hencing avoiding a hangover. Staying at her Mum's too!

Sunday - Trip home, wondering where my weekend went!

Pretty much canned all of this due to lingering virus of some type. Bood tests this morning so I'll know later in the week.

Did manage to get Bestival tickets booked though8)

Bilbao, loved it. Highlights:

- The Guggenheim, Frank Gehry building. Amazing.
- The food and drink. Pinchos culture, help yourself to elaborate and lush tapas at the bar
- The cost of living, glass of rioja about a quid, typical Pinchos (lets say a squid, stuffed with pepper and cheese, sat on a slice of ham, on a piece of bread8)) about £1.50.

Not a negative as such, but its prob best just for a weekend, not a massive amount to do there. £55 return all in from Manchester at the moment.

Back